Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Hello From Jiangmen, Guangdong 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    My name is Michael and my wife Jiemin is a local, been living here for over a year now. Our city is bike friendly and the outsider license plate restricted area is small (5 blocks x 15 blocks) there are some good places to ride here, riding is also semi safe because there are still a lot of bikes on the road here. We currently ride a Sachs Madass 125 and a newly purchased Peugeot Speedfight 3 125. The weather is heating up lately and we have 3 brand new world class shopping malls 2 of which have just opened on the north end of the non-local restricted plate zone. Wanda Plaza and Joyful city are the two currently open with Morgan international opening later this year. If anyone is in the area or passing through town drop us a message and we can show you around unless we are out of town or have previous plans. It is a decent place to live for bike enthusiast and the rents are cheap here is well we are in a decent highrise complex with a view of the river overlooking a park. It is cool to have Macau just to the south and Hong Kong just a ferry ride away from 2 local port terminals. I have pondered opening a shop here or starting a club, but maybe that will be something to do later on down the road.

Michael & Jiemin
    Jiangmen

Banned
    I looked at a job there but I think getting a visa was an issue