Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
-----------

Right On DAVE !!!!!! Congratulations on the wife , good going . But do you still date , LOL

Hey, that Remington only weighs 2 pounds 10 ounces Dave .
I try to better my camera skill like Crazy Carl since he's my Idol ..
The way I took the picture ( awsomely ) makes it look huge . The Peace Maker Colt weighs 2 pounds 6 ounces , very little difference and both guns are mighty light weight actually . I guess they call them Hog-Leggs for a reason though , they are long , and the Remington is a 12" barrelled version Strapped onto your side in the holster on your waist , it goes just below your knee . The deer I have talked to tell me they are a little intimidated when I step foot into there forest though when they see it strapped on me .

Breaking out the Viva 250 today or tomorrow . Track is getting dry-er now thank God . The snow hammered it !!! Should be fun
The green weenie has sure been a good bike for me , very dependable and strong runnin And she rides as good as she looks , and so does the rider !!!!

Long live the Green Weenie !!!!!

China done good with this particular bike , and Viva put a nice product together to sell to me for a good price too .

So what's Dave up to today in China ?????

Hey Buddy , you think the Remington is a boat Anchor, check this one out, it's a real Cruise Ship Anchor, the mighty LeMat Confederate Revolver-Shotgun . Yes, that is 20 guage shotgun barrel under the nine round cylinder of .44 caliber . Awsome gun , great Boat Anchor at 3 pounds 8 ounces unloaded !!!! It is 5 pounds 2 ounces loaded
Here's my pair of them . That is $1,600 plus dollars of pure kick your ass there . That's what the Viva cost me once I put oil in it !!!!

Later Bro !!!!!

Snortin who loves his Motorcycles and Guns Norton
Yeah Snortin', she's definitely a keeper! She's a good wife! Western women could learn a thing or two from her! (An i reckon she could learn a thing or two from yer missus!)

Hey is that Remington rifled, or just a straight barrel? Those LeMats look like muskets! They're black powder too i reckon? You getting these from Cabela's or what?

Not really into the dirt bike scene myself. i prefer motard. Don't do much offroad, but like to have the ability if needed. This is the bike i'm in the market for, if only we can figure out how to get the dang this here!
http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753