Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 non-sensical and inappropriate but unoffensive thread 
    Okay! Since i didn't have anything i really wanted to say motorcycle-wise, i figured i'd just start a thread about nothin' in particular!

WHAT ABOUT THEM CANUCKS EH?

Oh hey, WAIT! It needs to be inappropriate too!!!

:

So there!

3. #3 Jim !!!! 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Dave View Post
    Oh hey, WAIT! It needs to be inappropriate too!!!

:

So there!
    -----------

Holy phuck Jim , this guy is right up your alley !!!! LMAOROTF !!!
    Thanks you Dave for being a Canadian and funny , didn't think it freekin existed ?

Kelly out

Kelly, you're back !!

5. #5 Never left 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Kelly, you're back !!
    ------------------------

Never left Culcune , I was lerking between YAWNS around here , refusing to participate any more humor till evolution works on all these stiff people and they take life a little less serious .
    Needless to say I was very shocked to see someone here actualy GET IT and post something funny finaly . He should get a reward !!!!! He saved my life from boredome .
    I may make it one more day now ? Unless of course he left because its so boring here ? Then I must commit Harri Karri and go to the other China Riders site and inlist under another one of my fifty alliases to cause trouble once in awhile to Frost Dick .

Later, Snortin , feel a YAWN comming on

Come on--haven't you figured it out? You are the life of the mychinamoto party?! We wait for you to post something outlandish, and then we respond--that's how it works! I am starting to think this 'Canadian Dave' is one of your aliases, or are you bipolar schizophrenic That would be scary and fun at the same time!!!

7. #7 Its probably Jim anyway 
    Master of Thump
    Come on--haven't you figured it out? You are the life of the mychinamoto party?! We wait for you to post something outlandish, and then we respond--that's how it works! I am starting to think this 'Canadian Dave' is one of your aliases, or are you bipolar schizophrenic That would be scary and fun at the same time!!!
    ------------

Yes , it is probably Jim anyway , he is sometimes funny . Hell , I wish I was Bi-Polar and schizophrenic Simon , then at least I would have someone intellegent to talk to at all times , especaily when they=me were high or low ??? But then again I wish I was born a Hermaphrodite and Bi-Polar and Pchizophrenic and I would have all my basis covered . I could then bitch as myself and not care that I was , a perfect relationship indeed . It goes like this : Phuck you , No , phuck you , no , I don't care , no , I do care ...PERFECT !!!!

Later, I need Coffee , I am about to go to sleep boring myself now ...

Norton out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    ------------

Yes , it is probably Jim anyway , he is sometimes funny . Hell , I wish I was Bi-Polar and schizophrenic Simon , then at least I would have someone intellegent to talk to at all times , especaily when they=me were high or low ??? But then again I wish I was born a Hermaphrodite and Bi-Polar and Pchizophrenic and I would have all my basis covered . I could then bitch as myself and not care that I was , a perfect relationship indeed . It goes like this : Phuck you , No , phuck you , no , I don't care , no , I do care ...PERFECT !!!!

Later, I need Coffee , I am about to go to sleep boring myself now ...

Norton out
    LMFAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post

... I was jerking between YAWNS...
    ...feel a YAWN comming on
    Well dang it anyway! You'd better get back to work agin then!

10. #10 Hey Simon 
    Master of Thump
    LMFAO!!!
    -----------------

Hey Simon , isn't that first ICON you used in your post the little dude in South Park ??? The Canadian kid ???? You know , Kyles the JEWS little brother that was adopted ????
    Did I ever tell you South Park is my favorite show on earth , and on Pluto where I reside the other 12 months a year at Northern State Hospital ?
    Oh , you were unaware there are 24 months a year ? I should explain shouldn't I ??? In Kellys' world , the only true world , there is of course 24 months a year , and 48 hours a day . He-She was sent to earth with a manuel that clearly states that when the sun goes down the month changes for 24 hours into the Bi-Polar moon time for that day . For some reason some of that time at night the light is brighter ??? I really can't figure that one out , but I do believe the manuel to be right , like me at all times . All I know is , that is when they bring me my pills ??? The rest is kinda blurry to me ? I guess if I took my finger out of my eye that that would clear up ??? I think more pills would be happier though , I like my fingers in my eyes , kinda fun really . At least part of me likes that ? So he-she tells me ?
    Where is that Jew Kyle anyway ? He keeps trying to get me to eat this shit called cianide , says it is a jelly spead for my toast . I don't know if Kyle likes me ? I think that is why his little brothers mouth is moveing like it does in the ICON ? Or maybe its just a Canadian thing ???? Seams like it would make you stutter though , head cut in half , mouth moving around like that ???? I think his mother drank Molson Beer anyway , that explains it .

Glad you got you rear tire on the Ass-Nott !!! So , is it a Uni-Moto-Cycle ???
    Dont you have front to do too ??? Hmmm ???

Later, it is getting light out , better go to sleep now , I am pretty sure it is night . Oh lookeee more pills !!!

Snortin

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast