Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    -----------

Holy phuck Jim , this guy is right up your alley !!!! LMAOROTF !!!
    Thanks you Dave for being a Canadian and funny , didn't think it freekin existed ?

Kelly out
    ]

Well thankye kindly thar Snortin'! Though my last post seems to have gone over like a lead balloon. i'll go back to what i was doin' over thar...

2. #12 Hey Dave 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Dave View Post
    ]

Well thankye kindly thar Snortin'! Though my last post seems to have gone over like a lead balloon. i'll go back to what i was doin' over thar...
    -------------------

Hi Dave ,
    So how's Canada ? I ask because your in China ???? Are you blessed with Duel Citizenship ??? Me too , U.S.A and Pluto ..........................
    Lead Balloon you say ,well no , more like a Led Zepplin , maybe the Hindenburg herself that time . My obvservation is , your a damn funny guy , if you just let it flow naturally. See Dave , your kinda like me , but much less handsome of course , but your naturally TWISTED in your head obviously .
    You don't need to try to be funny, you just are funny . So don't try to be what you already are and you'll have F-18's going over here and not Led Zeppelins . It wasn;t like I didn't read you last post and ignore you , I was just contemplating my next move is all . Plus me and Simon are pretty good buds so I give him my time , always , even if he pisses me off ,which is most of the time because he refuses to go shoot my Colt .36 I gave him , LOL Simon !!! Not sure if you know what that's all about Dave, but old Cuclune just wanted to get into Black Powder Civil War Era guns just ever so badly at one point last year because he just had to know what it was like to shoot something from the past and wanted to know how it felt . Being the guy I am I sent him an unfired .36 Colt Navy , this one :

Needless to say it is still unfired !!!!!!

Need to get ready for work-ish , got some COunty crap to do today with Permits ,etc, gotta run , will trash everyone later , for sure, it's just so easy, especially you Simon . Go shoot the COLT , you'll thank me for being a prick later trust me...I think your just afraid of it, you big pussy !!!!

Later , Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    -------------------

Hi Dave ,
    So how's Canada ? I ask because your in China ???? Are you blessed with Duel Citizenship ??? Me too , U.S.A and Pluto ..........................
    Lead Balloon you say ,well no , more like a Led Zepplin , maybe the Hindenburg herself that time . My obvservation is , your a damn funny guy , if you just let it flow naturally. See Dave , your kinda like me , but much less handsome of course , but your naturally TWISTED in your head obviously .
    You don't need to try to be funny, you just are funny . So don't try to be what you already are and you'll have F-18's going over here and not Led Zeppelins . It wasn;t like I didn't read you last post and ignore you , I was just contemplating my next move is all . Plus me and Simon are pretty good buds so I give him my time , always , even if he pisses me off ,which is most of the time because he refuses to go shoot my Colt .36 I gave him , LOL Simon !!! Not sure if you know what that's all about Dave, but old Cuclune just wanted to get into Black Powder Civil War Era guns just ever so badly at one point last year because he just had to know what it was like to shoot something from the past and wanted to know how it felt . Being the guy I am I sent him an unfired .36 Colt Navy , this one :

Needless to say it is still unfired !!!!!!

Need to get ready for work-ish , got some COunty crap to do today with Permits ,etc, gotta run , will trash everyone later , for sure, it's just so easy, especially you Simon . Go shoot the COLT , you'll thank me for being a prick later trust me...I think your just afraid of it, you big pussy !!!!

Later , Kelly
    Hmmm.. Always though a Colt was a straight revolver using preloaded cartridges. Never knew it was black powder... ***Shrug*** ya learn sommit new every day!

CANADA'S GREAT ME FRIEND! (Least-wise 'twas the last time i was thar!) i'm in China dude! Been here for 7 years! (Hence my membership in mychinamoto along with a few other China Motorcycle groups!

4. #14 Yup 
    Master of Thump
    Hmmm.. Always though a Colt was a straight revolver using preloaded cartridges. Never knew it was black powder... ***Shrug*** ya learn sommit new every day!

CANADA'S GREAT ME FRIEND! (Least-wise 'twas the last time i was thar!) i'm in China dude! Been here for 7 years! (Hence my membership in mychinamoto along with a few other China Motorcycle groups!
    ------------

Yup , I kinda figured you were in China , since that is what it says under your picture under your name Canadian Dave , it says China , look its there !
    Canada was good to me when I was there too , briefly , and I mean briefly as in woman , yuk yuk yuk ....
    Colt Peace Maker is what your talking about as far as Colts go I guess , but Colts have been around before 1873 which is the one Colt your talking about I think .
    Colt was produced in the 1830's as an idea , 1840's as a real toy . Here's one of my Peace Makers , is this what your thinking of ???

Circa 1873 Model "P"

Or is this what your thinking of , a Colt Pistol ??

Circa 1911 style

This is another brand , not Colt , but it is based on Colts 1911 which is the year it was Patented .

See now you know more than you did earlier today , regardless if you wanted to or not !!!

But do you know anything about Led Zeppelin ??? Or as my Japanese friend would say " Fred Zefferin" ...

Later, Snortin

Was that positive experience in Canada good for the vimink too?

Yeah was thinking of the Peacemaker. Nice gun that!

6. #16 Well 
    Master of Thump
    Was that positive experience in Canada good for the vimink too?

Yeah was thinking of the Peacemaker. Nice gun that!
    ---------------

Well , yes it was , but it was the beggining to a good end , a well needed end I think allot of that had to do with my Cider consumption that night in BC at the Holiday Inn ? Go figure Now why would a woman worry about my constant Cocaine fettish and alcoholic tendencies , swallowed by globs of green buds daily at 19 years old ????
    She had the nerve to tell me I did too many drugs and couldn't understand why I wanted to do them all the time ????
    With the constant bitching and whining at me , it is no wonder I did drugs .
    Big titties and a tight ass does not constitute a healthy relationship , learned after her of course when we split up , thank GOD ALMIGHTY !!!!
    If she turned out anything like ehr mother and am sure she did, oh my God am I greatfull I never stayed with her . Her Mom turend gay , saggy breasts and a bad attitude towards all men . Apples don't fall far fromthiere trees Dave .
    Now I am with a gal that has her owne motorcycles , owne guns , owne fishing poles , is clean and sober like me . That is 24 years later now Dave...

Thanks for the Peace Maker comment, she is pretty , my other Lover !!!

Snortin Out

i hear what you're sayin' about apples falling from trees Snortin'... i finally got so freaking sick of it i came to China to find a good girl!
    Glad to hear you found a real woman dude! Gotta like a girl who can fish, shoot AND ride! Very lucky man indeed!

Your Peacemaker is a DEFINITE beauty! i'd Love to take 'er out in the back 40 and squeeze off a few rounds! What's the recoil like?

8. #18 Well Dave 
    Master of Thump
    i hear what you're sayin' about apples falling from trees Snortin'... i finally got so freaking sick of it i came to China to find a good girl!
    Glad to hear you found a real woman dude! Gotta like a girl who can fish, shoot AND ride! Very lucky man indeed!

Your Peacemaker is a DEFINITE beauty! i'd Love to take 'er out in the back 40 and squeeze off a few rounds! What's the recoil like?
    ----------------

Yup , China girls , purdy woman there , some are very hot looking . And probably loyal , the family thing is more reveared there than the USA .

The only problem with getting a girl with her own guns is she can kill you easy-er , LOL And mine is an excellent shot ... I taught her , not so sure that was the best idea I ever had ? As long as I keep her on my good side I suppose all is okeedokkeeee ???

Doubt the Chinese are going to let you own any guns there Dave , or cap off a few rounds out of your Peace Maker on the back forty , but I could be wrong ???? I doubt the communists want the people armed or they might be defeated quite soon .

Umm , the Colt kicks a little with high octaine ammo in it . Nothing like a .357 Magnum , but it will drop any deer or pig with one shot placed right . Or man , any size !!!! That's why it is called the Peace Maker don't you know .
    God created Man , Samuel Colt made them equals , get it ....
    The .45 Colt is nice big fat slow moving round , around 800 to 1,000 FPS depending on bullet weight and powder charge.
    This is one of my conversion 1858 revolvers which cylinder switches out from Black Powder cap and ball ammo to cartridge ammo . This one will reach out and touch you at 100 yards and still blow your freekin head right off . The cartridges in the picture are Express loads high octain , they hurt your hand a little . These are my deer loads .

The rounds are as fat as your little finger and half as long as that finger . Roughly two inches long by 1/2" fat . Big Bang You can't shoot those out of a Peace Maker, you'll break the frame . The gun in the Picture is a Remington ..................

Anyway , got do more paperwork, work never ends ...

Later, Snortin

PS>>>>> How do you like China so far ???? Got a date yet !!!

i like China plenty dude... got a few dates.. married one. Been married for upwards o' 5 years now!

That remington looks like it could double as a freakin' BOAT ANCHOR!

10. #20 RIGHT ON !!!!! 
    Master of Thump
    i like China plenty dude... got a few dates.. married one. Been married for upwards o' 5 years now!

That remington looks like it could double as a freakin' BOAT ANCHOR!
    -----------

Right On DAVE !!!!!! Congratulations on the wife , good going . But do you still date , LOL

Hey Dave , that Remington only weighs 2 pounds 10 ounces Dave .
    I try to better my camera skill like Crazy Carl since he's my Idol ..
    The way I took the picture ( awsomely ) makes it look huge . The Peace Maker Colt weighs 2 pounds 6 ounces , very little difference and both guns are mighty light weight actually . I guess they call them Hog-Leggs for a reason though , they are long , and the Remington is a 12" barrelled version Strapped onto your side in the holster on your waist , it goes just below your knee . The deer I have talked to tell me they are a little intimidated when I step foot into there forest though when they see it strapped on me .

Breaking out the Viva 250 today or tomorrow . Track is getting dry-er now thank God . The snow hammered it !!! Should be fun
    The green weenie has sure been a good bike for me , very dependable and strong runnin And she rides as good as she looks , and so does the rider !!!!

Long live the Green Weenie !!!!!

China done good with this particular bike , and Viva put a nice product together to sell to me for a good price too .

So what's Dave up to today in China ?????

Hey Buddy , you think the Remington is a boat Anchor, check this one out, it's a real Cruise Ship Anchor, the mighty LeMat Confederate Revolver-Shotgun . Yes, that is 20 guage shotgun barrel under the nine round cylinder of .44 caliber . Awsome gun , great Boat Anchor at 3 pounds 8 ounces unloaded !!!! It is 5 pounds 2 ounces loaded
    Here's my pair of them . That is $1,600 plus dollars of pure kick your ass there . That's what the Viva cost me once I put oil in it !!!!

Those boxes are 16 inches long Dave

The Bussiness end !!!!

There bed at night , not unlike mine

Later Bro !!!!!

Snortin who loves his Motorcycles and Guns Norton

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast