Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    -----------

Right On DAVE !!!!!! Congratulations on the wife , good going . But do you still date , LOL

Hey, that Remington only weighs 2 pounds 10 ounces Dave .
    I try to better my camera skill like Crazy Carl since he's my Idol ..
    The way I took the picture ( awsomely ) makes it look huge . The Peace Maker Colt weighs 2 pounds 6 ounces , very little difference and both guns are mighty light weight actually . I guess they call them Hog-Leggs for a reason though , they are long , and the Remington is a 12" barrelled version Strapped onto your side in the holster on your waist , it goes just below your knee . The deer I have talked to tell me they are a little intimidated when I step foot into there forest though when they see it strapped on me .

Breaking out the Viva 250 today or tomorrow . Track is getting dry-er now thank God . The snow hammered it !!! Should be fun
    The green weenie has sure been a good bike for me , very dependable and strong runnin And she rides as good as she looks , and so does the rider !!!!

Long live the Green Weenie !!!!!

China done good with this particular bike , and Viva put a nice product together to sell to me for a good price too .

So what's Dave up to today in China ?????

Hey Buddy , you think the Remington is a boat Anchor, check this one out, it's a real Cruise Ship Anchor, the mighty LeMat Confederate Revolver-Shotgun . Yes, that is 20 guage shotgun barrel under the nine round cylinder of .44 caliber . Awsome gun , great Boat Anchor at 3 pounds 8 ounces unloaded !!!! It is 5 pounds 2 ounces loaded
    Here's my pair of them . That is $1,600 plus dollars of pure kick your ass there . That's what the Viva cost me once I put oil in it !!!!

Later Bro !!!!!

Snortin who loves his Motorcycles and Guns Norton
    Yeah Snortin', she's definitely a keeper! She's a good wife! Western women could learn a thing or two from her! (An i reckon she could learn a thing or two from yer missus!)

Hey is that Remington rifled, or just a straight barrel? Those LeMats look like muskets! They're black powder too i reckon? You getting these from Cabela's or what?

Not really into the dirt bike scene myself. i prefer motard. Don't do much offroad, but like to have the ability if needed. This is the bike i'm in the market for, if only we can figure out how to get the dang this here!
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753

Oh yeah, no more dating! Too freaking lazy to have more than one of 'em. Any more and it's just workworkwork!

3. #23 Yup yup yup 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Dave View Post
    Yeah Snortin', she's definitely a keeper! She's a good wife! Western women could learn a thing or two from her! (An i reckon she could learn a thing or two from yer missus!)

Hey is that Remington rifled, or just a straight barrel? Those LeMats look like muskets! They're black powder too i reckon? You getting these from Cabela's or what?

Not really into the dirt bike scene myself. i prefer motard. Don't do much offroad, but like to have the ability if needed. This is the bike i'm in the market for, if only we can figure out how to get the dang this here!
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=753

------------------

Yup yup yup , that is a nice bike there , wouldn't mind getting one of those myself . Those would be too much fun on the Street , especailly in traffic and jumping over cars !!! I definately like that Green and Black version of the Motard style bike , very cool .

And yes , the Remington is rifled , all of them are actually . Obviously the shotgun barrel on the LeMat isn't , but no duh right ? ( and yes , Black Powder ) ....
    Only 3 out of my entire collection are from Cabelas , most are from Dixie Gun Works , and a few other places . The Remington is from a private party I bought second hand new unfired in the Box , but it did not come like it looks , I built it up from stock form big time . With the conversion cylinder in it and custom grips I got about $1,000 into it . The cylinder alone on the gun is $300 Dave .....Expensive hobby-passion like Motorcycles !!!!

I did take the Viva 250 out today , was sunny and 70* here , finally !!!! Ripped it up good , pissed off the neighbors , love it ! Track was perfect , no mud , but very grippy moist dirt , great rooster tails This Viva is definately one of the nicer bikes that has come out of China for sure , and was certainly the front runner to the higher quality machines comming out now too . For what it is , it is nice for sure .

And I shot three guns too , so it was a good day at the ranch
    Along with my Old Fart Grumpy neighbor that hates all my bikes , I even pissed off the Squirrels today Had one sitting onthe fence out back barking at me everytime I made a lap on the Bike . Nothing worse I guess than a crazy Indian on a dirt bike making lots of noise in Squirrel Country ?
    Someones got to do it !!!

Later Dave, enjoy !!!

Snortin who loves to eat Squirrels Norton

Yer an Indian? Figure that's why i liked ye right off the bat! What band? The bands around south BC are the Kwakiutl, Kwantlen (our local band), Salish, Sto:Lo... but then maybe you're just using the term loosely?
    Ain't ever heard o' the Dixie Gun Works. Reckon i should check it out. Not much into big guns really. i'm just in it for the plinkin'. My favourite is a Ruger 10/22 http://www.ruger-firearms.com/Firear...1123&return=Y#
    Yep, everyone an their dog owns one, but it's a dang good rifle! Never had any desire for bigger. Does me right!
    i reckon you're pretty lucky to have a back lot. How big is it? Has squirrels and you squeezed off a few, so it ain't in the city.
    Where i come from is logging country, so the boys fire their bikes, plinkin' rifles and dog in the back of the pickup and drag 'em up the logging roads until they're right in the middle of nowhere and then go bananas. i figure that with a 2-4 an a few fatties and yer set for the day! i tell ya Snortin'... would do me good to do just that about now!

5. #25 BC BUD !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Yer an Indian? Figure that's why i liked ye right off the bat! What band? The bands around south BC are the Kwakiutl, Kwantlen (our local band), Salish, Sto:Lo... but then maybe you're just using the term loosely?
    Ain't ever heard o' the Dixie Gun Works. Reckon i should check it out. Not much into big guns really. i'm just in it for the plinkin'. My favourite is a Ruger 10/22 http://www.ruger-firearms.com/Firear...1123&return=Y#
    Yep, everyone an their dog owns one, but it's a dang good rifle! Never had any desire for bigger. Does me right!
    i reckon you're pretty lucky to have a back lot. How big is it? Has squirrels and you squeezed off a few, so it ain't in the city.
    Where i come from is logging country, so the boys fire their bikes, plinkin' rifles and dog in the back of the pickup and drag 'em up the logging roads until they're right in the middle of nowhere and then go bananas. i figure that with a 2-4 an a few fatties and yer set for the day! i tell ya Snortin'... would do me good to do just that about now!
    --------------------

Jeeze Dave, you brought back some good memories on that post !!!
    I smoked more quality BC Bud when I lived in LaConner Washington ( not far from BC border , hee hee hee ) than Washington blunts easilly when I used . Clean now , thank God . But I do miss the smell and taste of good green buds from BC , some powerfully nice stuff there from you boys !!!!

The 1022 is an awsome rifle Dave, no doubt about it , very accurate in any configuration they make . I had one , sold it , stupid !!!! I am down to one .22 rifle now , but its my Squirrel and Bunny hunter , one shot at a time , because that is all I need !!!
    Here is my Stevens-Savage ( CANADIAN !!!!! ) in .22LR . This is a special model with Joshua Stevens face on the Meddalion in the stock . And yes, that is 23 Karat Gold all over it too , the real deal , serial number 118 also . This gun is now worth some serious dollars . And it is deadly accurate , makes the 1022 Ruger look like poop on paper . Hard for you to beleive that but its true !!!! This rifle has a hand forged and hammered Button Rifled Barrel , very accurate . I put a Williams rear sight on it and Lyman Globe Front too . It is my Baby Buffalo rifle , for those delicious squirrels and bunnys I love to slaughter and eat so much . Sorry Jim , I love this Canadian more than you !!!!

The property I live on is 2 acres , with Moto-Cross track on it , hee hee hee .
    Here it is , and yes I can hunt on it, live out in the sticks man ...
    Backside of turn three , LOL !!!!

And yes , I am Indian , Pollish too , Seminole , from Florida-Alabama-Georgia tribes , mine being the Otter Clan and a couple others I don't know exactly , we mated back in the day but my origin is the Otter Clan . I am an American MUTT dog indian man . But it is my best side of my blood line no doubt ...

Later Dave, good memeries , thanks !!!!

Snortin out

Snortin, we're all mutts! I like that .22 Your tales of hunting have found me on youtube watching videos of people with night scopes on their .22 airguns hunting rats at night. There was an entertaining (not for the birds they hunted) series of videos from these guys who drive around a city in Russia hunting crows out of the sunroof and after they roll the tinted windows down of the car they're in. One scene, they were at a red light with a bunch of cars behind them and in front of them, and they still mangaged to bring down a crow. Very powerful airguns, with some nice scopes. Very accurate, too.

My dad has a Beeman .22 airgun which is fun to shoot in the shed that is attached to his garage when I visit my parents in L.A., but I have yet to take it out to try some real urban hunting, LOL.

Real guns are great, when you have a gun in which the ammo is cheap. My rifles ammo used to be something like 1000 rounds/$85 USD, but has doubled that. Good thing that the deal I got gave me about 2000 rounds, the rifle, and 10 high capacity magazines for $300! I had some gang lowlife offer to buy the rifle from me "cash" but it would end up a few miles south of the border in the hand of some cartel in shootouts with the Mexican police/Mexican army. But if "cash" is $2500, I might consider arming the "enemy" as that might be a subjective viewpoint considering it's Mexico, and the cartels might be less dangerous than the police!! No, I'll never sell that gun.

Anyhow, Dave, I hope that you have good luck finding that motard. Snortin, I hope you keep bringing down the varmin that have the audacity to invade your property--freakin' rabbits and squirrels! Your people's land already was overtaken by the white man, and now the rabbits and squirrels want to continue that behavior?!?! Blast 'em!!!!!

7. #27 Yo ho ho and a bottle of Tequilla 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Snortin, we're all mutts! I like that .22 Your tales of hunting have found me on youtube watching videos of people with night scopes on their .22 airguns hunting rats at night. There was an entertaining (not for the birds they hunted) series of videos from these guys who drive around a city in Russia hunting crows out of the sunroof and after they roll the tinted windows down of the car they're in. One scene, they were at a red light with a bunch of cars behind them and in front of them, and they still mangaged to bring down a crow. Very powerful airguns, with some nice scopes. Very accurate, too.

My dad has a Beeman .22 airgun which is fun to shoot in the shed that is attached to his garage when I visit my parents in L.A., but I have yet to take it out to try some real urban hunting, LOL.

Real guns are great, when you have a gun in which the ammo is cheap. My rifles ammo used to be something like 1000 rounds/$85 USD, but has doubled that. Good thing that the deal I got gave me about 2000 rounds, the rifle, and 10 high capacity magazines for $300! I had some gang lowlife offer to buy the rifle from me "cash" but it would end up a few miles south of the border in the hand of some cartel in shootouts with the Mexican police/Mexican army. But if "cash" is $2500, I might consider arming the "enemy" as that might be a subjective viewpoint considering it's Mexico, and the cartels might be less dangerous than the police!! No, I'll never sell that gun.

Anyhow, Dave, I hope that you have good luck finding that motard. Snortin, I hope you keep bringing down the varmin that have the audacity to invade your property--freakin' rabbits and squirrels! Your people's land already was overtaken by the white man, and now the rabbits and squirrels want to continue that behavior?!?! Blast 'em!!!!!
    ----------------------

Well, Jeeze , there he is , the almost infamous Culcune , returns
    Thought maybe you got run over by some of them stinkin Canadian snow birds you hate so much this spring already down in Yuma ???
    How was your ride ????? Hey Simon , do the Canadians down there drive as bad and fast as they do in my neck of the woods ? Good grief , they all pass me like I am standing still on the highway ??? Must be in a hurry to get back to Surrey !!! See , I know how to rhymm
    Phuckin raining today, great !!!!! Got to work outside today , crap !!!!
    I may just melt ? Hell , I may just stay home !!! I got tog o get my studds off my R-X-7 though , so may just suck it up anyway and get wet ?
    Nothin worse than doing concrete form work inthe freekin rain , nothin worse .
    Good air gun story Simon , freekin Russinas anyway , crazy bastards , I worked with some , they are whacko !!!! ANd they are quiet people too , strangley quiet ? Maybe they were KGB

Cheers, got to go !!! Snortin out

--------------------

Jeeze Dave, you brought back some good memories on that post !!!
    I smoked more quality BC Bud when I lived in LaConner Washington ( not far from BC border , hee hee hee ) than Washington blunts easilly when I used . Clean now , thank God . But I do miss the smell and taste of good green buds from BC , some powerfully nice stuff there from you boys !!!!

The 1022 is an awsome rifle Dave, no doubt about it , very accurate in any configuration they make . I had one , sold it , stupid !!!! I am down to one .22 rifle now , but its my Squirrel and Bunny hunter , one shot at a time , because that is all I need !!!
    Here is my Stevens-Savage ( CANADIAN !!!!! ) in .22LR . This is a special model with Joshua Stevens face on the Meddalion in the stock . And yes, that is 23 Karat Gold all over it too , the real deal , serial number 118 also . This gun is now worth some serious dollars . And it is deadly accurate , makes the 1022 Ruger look like poop on paper . Hard for you to beleive that but its true !!!! This rifle has a hand forged and hammered Button Rifled Barrel , very accurate . I put a Williams rear sight on it and Lyman Globe Front too . It is my Baby Buffalo rifle , for those delicious squirrels and bunnys I love to slaughter and eat so much . Sorry Jim , I love this Canadian more than you !!!!

The property I live on is 2 acres , with Moto-Cross track on it , hee hee hee .
    Here it is , and yes I can hunt on it, live out in the sticks man ...
    Backside of turn three , LOL !!!!
    And yes , I am Indian , Pollish too , Seminole , from Florida-Alabama-Georgia tribes , mine being the Otter Clan and a couple others I don't know exactly , we mated back in the day but my origin is the Otter Clan . I am an American MUTT dog indian man . But it is my best side of my blood line no doubt ...

Later Dave, good memeries , thanks !!!!

Snortin out
    Well Snortin'..
    i reckon that means i ain't clean. (c: i smoke AND drink, but usually in a controlled fashion. On the days i do smoke, i smoke a few and drink a few beer or a bottle of wine. Nothin' over the top. i have this weird malady; if i drink too much or too fast, i get a headache right away (not the next day)... i smoke and drink on the weekends with the boys. Used to be chronic smoking it all the time. Too much of a good thing ain't good for ya!
    Anyway, i know where LaConner is (not far from my home town of Langley) and i understand your missing BC bud! The stuff they have here is pretty good, but the stuff back home is pa'erful good stuff! Glad i could engage yer nostalgic drive for a wee bit!
    That Stevens-Savage longs strange. The stock is huge compared to the barrel and the barrel looks tiny. Still, in the end, it ain't about looks, it's about hitting the target. So, illuminate me if ya could, what's button rifling and why's it make a gun so accurate?
    Two acres ain't nearly big enough for me. i grew up on a 5 acre plot that had another 5 acre vacant plot next to it. Got used to roaming that as a kid and wanna do sommit the same. i'd like to get a plot on a south facing mountain side with a fast flowing creek on it to hook up a generating system to and plant an apple orchard in. When i come back to Canada with my millions, i want to go off the grid AND off the map. However, if it was a choice between what i'm living in NOW and your 2 acre plot, i'd MUCH prefer your set-up!

You boys and yer plinkin' wildlife ain't what i'm into. If i'm eatin' it, i reckon it's okay, but plinkin' critters without eatin' 'em is basic wanton slaughter and does a serious disservice to the land as well as show a terrible disrespect for the animals in it. IF the animal is over running an area as the American introduce cane toad of Australia, then i'd say open season. Otherwise my view is respect all forms of life, make as small a footprint as possible and allow God to bring the balance. There.. my metaphysical bit fer the day!

Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post

i agree culcune! We're all a bunch o mutts! And i say "make it so!" The sooner we can breed "race" out of the picture, the better this world will be. Racial distinctions are counter productive. Political distinctions as well. Heck, even national distinctions. Imagine there's a huge meteor screaming towards Earth and we all have 3 years to figure out some way around it. The kind of brotherhood that would come from all countries forgetting their differences and focusing instead on their strengths would be amazing. Unfortunately i doubt it would last... ...and that's my social rant for the day! Dang it, where'd she put my soapbox anyway???

...And on that note, them Rooskies can be a crazy lot! Knew a bunch of them a few years back. Partied hard and caused more than their fair share of public annoyance. Gave a lot of the locals here a pretty dim view of foreigners. So i'm a man of seeming contradictions.. wanting all humanity to see themselves as one and then slagging the Rooskies as a bunch of party animals.. ***Sigh***

As far as guns go, my all-time favourite gun was this pellet gun we had when i was a kid. Dunno the make. Was one o those rifles that you crack in half and crank the barrel to cock it, then place a lead pellet in the barrel. Well one day all the local boys (was about 3 or 4 of us at the time) took the rifle and pulled the stock off and removed the retaining bolt on the cap that kept the spring from firing out the ass-end of the gun. Once we'd safely removed it, we stretched the shyte outta it, then it took 4 guys to get the thing back in the gun! We lost the retaining bolt and instead just fired a nail in the slot and bent it so it wouldn't come loose. (Gunsmithing at it's finest!). Anyway, once we got that thing back together, we took it outside and got some BBs instead of pellets and rolled them down the barrel. As long as we aimed level or up, the BBs would stay in the gun. When we fired that puppy we were amazed at the change! That thing had serious power! i remember one time we'd set up bottles in a few of the windows in the barn out back and were plinkin' away. One guy hit a one gallon wine jug there a winging shot, but it was powerful enough to pierce the glass! Once it pierced the glass though, it'd lost a lot of power and so couldn't get out the far side. Instead it whizzed around and round the inside of the jug and cut it clean in half like a glass cutter! Yeah we had some good times with that gun. Treated it like shyte but it kept on doin' it's thang! By the time i moved away as a teenager, our mailbox looked like it'd been hit plenty by a shotgun!

As for that motard, we heard back from a local dealer who rides as well as sells off-road bikes. He says he can get them for us at about 8000 yuan a pop! SUCH A DEAL! i'm PUMPED!!
    So i'll be going back to Canada this summa with the li'l Lady and hopefully work-wise, i'll be able to come out of the trip with more money than i went into it with, in which case i'll be buying that motard in September when i return! Lookin' forward to that!

CDN out!

9. #29 Holy Phuck Dave , autobiography please !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Well Snortin'..
    i reckon that means i ain't clean. (c: i smoke AND drink, but usually in a controlled fashion. On the days i do smoke, i smoke a few and drink a few beer or a bottle of wine. Nothin' over the top. i have this weird malady; if i drink too much or too fast, i get a headache right away (not the next day)... i smoke and drink on the weekends with the boys. Used to be chronic smoking it all the time. Too much of a good thing ain't good for ya!
    Anyway, i know where LaConner is (not far from my home town of Langley) and i understand your missing BC bud! The stuff they have here is pretty good, but the stuff back home is pa'erful good stuff! Glad I could engage yer nostalgic drive for a wee bit!
    That Stevens-Savage longs strange. The stock is huge compared to the barrel and the barrel looks tiny. Still, in the end, it ain't about looks, it's about hitting the target. So, illuminate me if ya could, what's button rifling and why's it make a gun so accurate?
    Two acres ain't nearly big enough for me. i grew up on a 5 acre plot that had another 5 acre vacant plot next to it. Got used to roaming that as a kid and wanna do sommit the same. i'd like to get a plot on a south facing mountain side with a fast flowing creek on it to hook up a generating system to and plant an apple orchard in. When i come back to Canada with my millions, i want to go off the grid AND off the map. However, if it was a choice between what i'm living in NOW and your 2 acre plot, i'd MUCH prefer your set-up!

You boys and yer plinkin' wildlife ain't what i'm into. If i'm eatin' it, i reckon it's okay, but plinkin' critters without eatin' 'em is basic wanton slaughter and does a serious disservice to the land as well as show a terrible disrespect for the animals in it. IF the animal is over running an area as the American introduce cane toad of Australia, then i'd say open season. Otherwise my view is respect all forms of life, make as small a footprint as possible and allow God to bring the balance. There.. my metaphysical bit fer the day!

i agree culcune! We're all a bunch o mutts! And i say "make it so!" The sooner we can breed "race" out of the picture, the better this world will be. Racial distinctions are counter productive. Political distinctions as well. Heck, even national distinctions. Imagine there's a huge meteor screaming towards Earth and we all have 3 years to figure out some way around it. The kind of brotherhood that would come from all countries forgetting their differences and focusing instead on their strengths would be amazing. Unfortunately i doubt it would last... ...and that's my social rant for the day! Dang it, where'd she put my soapbox anyway???

...And on that note, them Rooskies can be a crazy lot! Knew a bunch of them a few years back. Partied hard and caused more than their fair share of public annoyance. Gave a lot of the locals here a pretty dim view of foreigners. So i'm a man of seeming contradictions.. wanting all humanity to see themselves as one and then slagging the Rooskies as a bunch of party animals.. ***Sigh***

As far as guns go, my all-time favourite gun was this pellet gun we had when i was a kid. Dunno the make. Was one o those rifles that you crack in half and crank the barrel to cock it, then place a lead pellet in the barrel. Well one day all the local boys (was about 3 or 4 of us at the time) took the rifle and pulled the stock off and removed the retaining bolt on the cap that kept the spring from firing out the ass-end of the gun. Once we'd safely removed it, we stretched the shyte outta it, then it took 4 guys to get the thing back in the gun! We lost the retaining bolt and instead just fired a nail in the slot and bent it so it wouldn't come loose. (Gunsmithing at it's finest!). Anyway, once we got that thing back together, we took it outside and got some BBs instead of pellets and rolled them down the barrel. As long as we aimed level or up, the BBs would stay in the gun. When we fired that puppy we were amazed at the change! That thing had serious power! i remember one time we'd set up bottles in a few of the windows in the barn out back and were plinkin' away. One guy hit a one gallon wine jug there a winging shot, but it was powerful enough to pierce the glass! Once it pierced the glass though, it'd lost a lot of power and so couldn't get out the far side. Instead it whizzed around and round the inside of the jug and cut it clean in half like a glass cutter! Yeah we had some good times with that gun. Treated it like shyte but it kept on doin' it's thang! By the time i moved away as a teenager, our mailbox looked like it'd been hit plenty by a shotgun!
    As for that motard, we heard back from a local dealer who rides as well as sells off-road bikes. He says he can get them for us at about 8000 yuan a pop! SUCH A DEAL! i'm PUMPED!!
    So i'll be going back to Canada this summa with the li'l Lady and hopefully work-wise, i'll be able to come out of the trip with more money than i went into it with, in which case i'll be buying that motard in September when i return! Lookin' forward to that!

CDN out!
    ---------------------------------------

Lordy lordy lordy , where do I start to respond to all that Dave ?????
    What's you been smokin before you wrote all that ???? Your somewhat retrospective but futuristic at the same tiem there Dave ....

Ok , here goes , you asked for it !!!!
    First off , the picture of the Savage-Stevens was takin to give it that look , it is actualy in perfect preportions and is only 36" long total, kids size rifle and that was exactly whom Joshua made it for way back in turn of the last century Dave . I took the shot looking up the gun with the camera to give it that bigger at the butt-end look on purpose ( Crazy Carl is my Hero and I try to mess with camera tricks ) .....Button rifled is a cutting head pushed through the barrel and cuts the whole rifled pattern , all groooves at once , not one at a time . The Stevens barrel on this gun is Kryo ( super Cold ) treated first then slow heated to produce an incredible land and groove tolerence when it is buttoned . In a nut shell , the guys that are making this barrel have a secret balance of cold and heat that makes the rifling very accurate in this gun with its particular land and groove twist . It is one of the most acccurate guns I have ever shot and I have shot hundreds and hundreds of rifles and pistols . Its what I am and who I am Dave .
    Ok enough gun shit !!! Ok, one more thing. The air gun your talking about are Springers One of my favorites , owne many many mnay of them .
    Just to let ya know , there are better pins to hold shit out there than nails
    Ok, as far as race and everyone becoming grey like you want them too so we can all be grey and just get along ? Never gonna happen as long as I am alive . I personally would prefer segregation to avoid mixing the races any further than they already are Dave. But hey , that's just me . When you lose race , you lose Heritage . Then what do you have ? DEMOCRATS !!!!
    Your obviously one of them .
    Nothing I hate worse than watching a black guy with a white girl ? Lets make MUDD !!!! No thanks , heritage is far more important to keep than making a bunch of grey people , to me that is .
    Can't we all just get along , you sound like Rodney King man ? Hell no we can't , and thank God Almighty we don't see eye to eye . I will never see eye to eye with Muslims that want to blow up 3,000 innocent people in two towers with air planes in the name of there God ? Yeh , I want to breade everyone with those murderers ? No I don't think so . Exsterminate them would be much more likely in my brain thinking Dave . Hitler had the right idea , but the wrong method . Nothing wrong with being proud of your race Dave . Sorry but everyone being grey is nothing to be proud of . The world is doomed when we all think alike . Not that that will ever happen . That's Candy Land BS thinking that it is even possible Dave . As long as there are evil people , derranged people , crazy poeple , Terrorists people , DEMOCRATS , there will never be peace on Earth . Thank GOD !!!!!!! Maybe all you pacifist Phucks can forget 9-11 , but I can't !!!! And I won't !!!!

As far as shooting things , I don't shoot "Anything" I don't eat , except targets of course , paper tastes like Democrats !!!! YUK !!!!!
    I think grey people shoot shit they don't eat , not MUtt Indians . Another good reason to be proud of my race . At least I have a race .

Later , Snortin

---------------------------------------

Lordy lordy lordy , where do I start to respond to all that Dave ?????
    What's you been smokin before you wrote all that ???? Your somewhat retrospective but futuristic at the same tiem there Dave ....

Ok , here goes , you asked for it !!!!
    First off , the picture of the Savage-Stevens was takin to give it that look , it is actualy in perfect preportions and is only 36" long total, kids size rifle and that was exactly whom Joshua made it for way back in turn of the last century Dave . I took the shot looking up the gun with the camera to give it that bigger at the butt-end look on purpose ( Crazy Carl is my Hero and I try to mess with camera tricks ) .....Button rifled is a cutting head pushed through the barrel and cuts the whole rifled pattern , all groooves at once , not one at a time . The Stevens barrel on this gun is Kryo ( super Cold ) treated first then slow heated to produce an incredible land and groove tolerence when it is buttoned . In a nut shell , the guys that are making this barrel have a secret balance of cold and heat that makes the rifling very accurate in this gun with its particular land and groove twist . It is one of the most acccurate guns I have ever shot and I have shot hundreds and hundreds of rifles and pistols . Its what I am and who I am Dave .
    Ok enough gun shit !!! Ok, one more thing. The air gun your talking about are Springers One of my favorites , owne many many mnay of them .
    Just to let ya know , there are better pins to hold shit out there than nails
    Ok, as far as race and everyone becoming grey like you want them too so we can all be grey and just get along ? Never gonna happen as long as I am alive . I personally would prefer segregation to avoid mixing the races any further than they already are Dave. But hey , that's just me . When you lose race , you lose Heritage . Then what do you have ? DEMOCRATS !!!!
    Your obviously one of them .
    Nothing I hate worse than watching a black guy with a white girl ? Lets make MUDD !!!! No thanks , heritage is far more important to keep than making a bunch of grey people , to me that is .
    Can't we all just get along , you sound like Rodney King man ? Hell no we can't , and thank God Almighty we don't see eye to eye . I will never see eye to eye with Muslims that want to blow up 3,000 innocent people in two towers with air planes in the name of there God ? Yeh , I want to breade everyone with those murderers ? No I don't think so . Exsterminate them would be much more likely in my brain thinking Dave . Hitler had the right idea , but the wrong method . Nothing wrong with being proud of your race Dave . Sorry but everyone being grey is nothing to be proud of . The world is doomed when we all think alike . Not that that will ever happen . That's Candy Land BS thinking that it is even possible Dave . As long as there are evil people , derranged people , crazy poeple , Terrorists people , DEMOCRATS , there will never be peace on Earth . Thank GOD !!!!!!! Maybe all you pacifist Phucks can forget 9-11 , but I can't !!!! And I won't !!!!

As far as shooting things , I don't shoot "Anything" I don't eat , except targets of course , paper tastes like Democrats !!!! YUK !!!!!
    I think grey people shoot shit they don't eat , not MUtt Indians . Another good reason to be proud of my race . At least I have a race .

Later , Snortin
    Hey Snortin'

than gun sounds like just what i'm looking for! Reckon i'm gonna look into getting one when i get back home. Is that barrel aftermarket or stock?

As for the racial stuff and labels, Ouch! Dude... that shit's off the chain!
    Lesse, first off i don't quite get the "grey" reference. i mean seriously? How can you as a "mutt Indian" justify this stance? You think you're okay, but anyone more muttlier than you is lameassed and needs to be eradicated? At the same time, you in all your mutty grey-ness have managed to retain your heritage, just as i in all my mutty colourfulness have managed to retain mine. Heritage doesn't need race OR colour to work. It only needs lineage and history. You see people mixing as 'sullying the well'. i see it as injecting needed differences into the species to strengthen the race. Inbred species may look special (sometimes), but look at pure-bred dogs. They're always inferior (they get sick and diseased a heck of a lot easier) to a mutt.
    You say nothin' pisses you off more than a black guy with a white girl. i don't quite understand... what kind of woman do you have? Is she white? If so, how do you justify your being with her? Oh.. okay, you ain't black.. you're what... red?... maybe white?.. yeesh.. that makes PINK! Okay, just yankin' yer chain.. but you GOTTA be able to see what i'm sayin'. You may think it's okay for you to breed with a white woman, but i can guarantee i've met other "supremacists" who'd lump you right in there with that black guy. Okay, just for the sake of argument, at what point does it become okay for a different coloured person to be with a white chick? When he's 1/2 black? 1/3 black? 1/4? Dude, where do you draw the line? Who's "pure"? i know i ain't.. and you ain't... maybe Crazy Carl or Culcune is...
    Snortin' bro, i ain't ever met a racist Indian. Met plenty o' pissed off Indians, but never a racist. i reckon you're entitled to your opinion though...

To set the record straight, i ain't a democrat OR a republican. Best i can see i'm what would be termed a "libertarian". i think both demo's and rep's need a slap or two. They both have some valid points, but on some, they're right out to lunch. Then again, i can't say whether my p'litical stance has any more validity as it's never been tried yet in a real governmental situation. Meh.. haven't met any p'litical systems i'm impressed with yet. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

Also to set the record straight, i definitely ain't a pacifist. At the same time i ain't a jingoistic "nuke 'em 'til they glow" type either. My stance is like this; i ain't gonna shit in your yard and i hope you ain't gonna shit in mine. i'll do my best to get along with you, but if you ever try invading my sorry ass, get ready for a fight, 'cause we'll fight to the last man. i believe there's a time for everything. A time to jump in with both feet and a time to get our asses outta Dodge! A time to get in there and kick ass and a time to put the guns back in the rack and store the pins.

i think you misunderstood my meaning as far as racial distinctions are concerned. i ain't saying everyone has to become one homogeneous mass of grey clones , heck, i LIKE the differences! It's what makes us colourful! i'm weird and Love it! But having racial distinctions that govern who kicks who's ass is narrow minded and dangerous. If someone wants to stay segregated, then by all means, let 'em build their own li'l utopia, but when they start thinking of themselves as being superior due to their colour or race, OR get the idea they can force their politics and beliefs on folks, dude, what gives them the right? God never gave us life and said "okay, now YOU are gonna be some dark skinned scum of the earth and this other guy is gonna be a superior Arian." i think He made us each with our own strengths AND flaws. Working together, allows us to take advantage of those strengths to make this place better. And that ain't candy coated pie-in-the-sky bullshit! If we can't learn to play nice on the playground, we're stuck making the same stupid mistakes again and again and perpetuating racial strife ad nauseum infinitum. i for one am tired of it. Of course there's always the possability that someone will simply find a way to destroy the playground and then all our problems will be solved!
    YES! VIVA LA DIFFERENCE! But don't ever get the idea you're better than someone. i for one have the view that i ain't better than ANYONE. But at the same time, ain't no one better than me.

Because an extreme minority of a race decides to do something as lame-assed stupid as attacking and killing thousands of innocents doesn't mean the injured party gets to exterminate their entire race, just as jeffrey dalmer killing all those people don't justify us killing everyone related to him. Have you ever bothered to actually listen to some of the grievances some of these third world nations have? i know i've sat and listened to the First Nation's grievances and have agreed with them. i ain't talking about jihadist BS, i'm talking about the average joe on the street. They have a reason to be pissed at you! Don't hate 'em for it. Instead do the logical thing. Find out what they're pissed at then find a way to deal with the issues WITHOUT getting out the guns. There's a time for guns, but dealing diplomacy ain't it. If you've tried everything you can to make it work and it still ain't working, ***shrug*** then go in a kill 'em all, but you ain't gonna solve the problem that way either. Genocide scars a nation for hundreds of years after the fact. Where's the heritage in it? The pride? The righteousness? The culture? You wanna talk about making a people grey? THAT'S the way to do it.

CD out!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast