Does anyone have experience getting a license in Harbin?
I'm going into Harbin next week and would like to start the process of getting my license.

From what I have found I will need to go to the Foreign Affairs office to get an official translation of my UK license. Does anyone know where the office is? Do I need to take anything else with me bar money, residence permit and my license?
I think I'll get on the old Google Translate and print off a piece of paper saying what I would like from them as I don't know any locals in that area to take with me.