Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Hi, I just bought a pulse adrenaline 125 and I'm looking to do some modding and tuning etc. I have started this thread to remind me what I've done to mod & tune it and for others that are doing the same to give and get some tips about the subject as I've looked threw the internet and there's not much about modding or tuning these bikes. its completely standard Atm and I've just serviced it (New Oil, oil filter & spark plug changed) and it's only been drove about 2 miles from I done it, I have ordered a good load of parts for it for it NGK iridium (CR8EIX) performance spark plug, 38mm K&N air filter & splash guard, Main jets size 105, Lextek oval s/steel exhaust, Customized oil cooler & radiator, Lextek indicators Front & back, Black Renthal handle bars, Renthal grips and Renthal bar pad I will be ordering new heavy duty chain & sprockets as soon as I decide what ratio I want to go i'll maybe go standard 51T at back and move up to a 16 or 17T on front I'm not sure whats best has anyone have any ideas what would be best and any other ideas to improve the bike? This is the bike now as standard and i'll take more when parts etc are fitted.
    11150210_898257090233113_1412782341783243923_n.jpg Thank's.

2. #2 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan SM View Post
    ... move up to a 16 or 17T on front I'm not sure whats best has anyone have any ideas what would be best and any other ideas to improve the bike?...
    17T is difficult to find in UK. This http://www.jtsprockets.com/catalogue/sprocket/JTF426 can be find everywhere in UK.

3. #3 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    17T is difficult to find in UK. This http://www.jtsprockets.com/catalogue/sprocket/JTF426 can be find everywhere in UK.
    I'll probably just go for the 16T then Thank's.

4. #4 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    While we talk about "Suzuki" GS clones, Humanbeing, I have to ask, because I believe that you know this.

Is crankcase of 125 cc engine the same as 200 cc engine crankcase? Is it possible to fit 200 cc's crankshaft, piston, cylinder head, cylinder studs, cam chain, etc. without additional modifications of the 125cc's crankcase? Is distance between cyilinder studs same in 125 cc and 200 cc?
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

5. #5 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorge View Post
    While we talk about "Suzuki" GS clones, Humanbeing, I have to ask, because I believe that you know this.

Is crankcase of 125 cc engine the same as 200 cc engine crankcase? Is it possible to fit 200 cc's crankshaft, piston, cylinder head, cylinder studs, cam chain, etc. without additional modifications of the 125cc's crankcase? Is distance between cyilinder studs same in 125 cc and 200 cc?
    hi, im not sure about this as ive only got the bike and im kinda new to it and only know some of the info about them but there is a thread about this il post the link for it here :) http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...grade-to-200cc

6. #6 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    This forum is great!

Thanks Dan SM.

And then, when you realize that the links are dead, you're a bit disappointed.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

7. #7 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorge View Post
    ... realize that the links are dead...
    UPDATED

8. #8 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    also just ordered black hand guards :)

9. #9 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan SM View Post
    Hi, I just bought a pulse adrenaline 125 and I'm looking to do some modding and tuning etc. I have started this thread to remind me what I've done to mod & tune it and for others that are doing the same to give and get some tips about the subject as I've looked threw the internet and there's not much about modding or tuning these bikes. its completely standard Atm and I've just serviced it (New Oil, oil filter & spark plug changed) and it's only been drove about 2 miles from I done it, I have ordered a good load of parts for it for it NGK iridium (CR8EIX) performance spark plug, 38mm K&N air filter & splash guard, Main jets size 105, Lextek oval s/steel exhaust, Customized oil cooler & radiator, Lextek indicators Front & back, Black Renthal handle bars, Renthal grips and Renthal bar pad I will be ordering new heavy duty chain & sprockets as soon as I decide what ratio I want to go i'll maybe go standard 51T at back and move up to a 16 or 17T on front I'm not sure whats best has anyone have any ideas what would be best and any other ideas to improve the bike? This is the bike now as standard and i'll take more when parts etc are fitted.
    11150210_898257090233113_1412782341783243923_n.jpg Thank's.
    just ordered black hand guards, fuel filter and headlight straps :)

10. #10 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    i just received my k&n air filter and fitted my air filter ordered EGR blanking plate and need to vac seal manifold
    Last edited by Dan SM; 07-02-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast