Hi, I just bought a pulse adrenaline 125 and I'm looking to do some modding and tuning etc. I have started this thread to remind me what I've done to mod & tune it and for others that are doing the same to give and get some tips about the subject as I've looked threw the internet and there's not much about modding or tuning these bikes. its completely standard Atm and I've just serviced it (New Oil, oil filter & spark plug changed) and it's only been drove about 2 miles from I done it, I have ordered a good load of parts for it for it NGK iridium (CR8EIX) performance spark plug, 38mm K&N air filter & splash guard, Main jets size 105, Lextek oval s/steel exhaust, Customized oil cooler & radiator, Lextek indicators Front & back, Black Renthal handle bars, Renthal grips and Renthal bar pad I will be ordering new heavy duty chain & sprockets as soon as I decide what ratio I want to go i'll maybe go standard 51T at back and move up to a 16 or 17T on front I'm not sure whats best has anyone have any ideas what would be best and any other ideas to improve the bike? This is the bike now as standard and i'll take more when parts etc are fitted.
11150210_898257090233113_1412782341783243923_n.jpg Thank's.