Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. #91 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Quote Originally Posted by Will89b View Post
    I'm picking up a pulse adrenaline on Sunday and looking at the dep exhaust, I'm wondering what t expect from the dep down pipe. Also do you know I'd these bikes can be raised up?
    its a good exhaust can purr like a kitten and roar like a lion if you wanted, its better that way for when your pulling up home at night and dont want the neighbours to complain but it can be heard when it wants too its a very nice sound it makes to and since ive EGR blanked and k&n style air filter they work together and make a wee whistle/whining sound which i think is a really nice sound, if you have a facebook account i can send you a link to a very good group with very nice and helpful people and i can send you a video of the noise it makes on my bike (altho it wont look like mine as ive customized it to look like dep s7) just ask if you want link and i'll send you it threw Private message on this?

2. #92 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    Finally done my tyres threads and writing with tyre penz just need to wait till it drys then take her out a ride to take excess paint off on tyre to tidy it up :)
    10.jpg
    9.jpg

3. #93 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    You need one more detail for your bike to complete the picture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nNBLbzBGVM

Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

4. #94 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    C-Moto Noob
    Man I love your bike Im just starting mine with a dual sport lifan 150cc .A copy of a xr200 I believe, I am going crazy with motor because I want to have the same power to weight ratio of a 5-6000 supermoto for under 2000.I'm doing ver good Ive got my tires,wheels. I'm taking parts from hondas and swapping them in for less weight and more strength .Im putting on a aluminum swingarm of a cr80r on it instead of steel because the pitch was wrong making the chain loose.I weld aluminium so I fixed that and no I'm cutting down a showa adjustable tun-able shock with reservoir so it will be just like stock with weight savings of 1 pounds and great suspension which I also lowered to match front so I will not push in turns at high speed.I also cut off pegs and stuff holding them and some other useless stuff.I have lost 22 pounds off my bike whic started at 243 ,221 now .I'm starting to work on motor I'm going to have it port matched and 5 angle valve job smooth out ridges and have it decked to raise compression.Do you know if I can just step up to a 250cc cylinderand piston kit ? How big can I go from 150cc?Than I'm going to put fuel injection on it from ecotrons and I got a Fmf factory 4.1 titanium with a high flo header may switch to mega bomb. Then to sprocket whre i will keep my 17 front and 44 in rear for 2.58 ratio which I think will be perfect for the power because it should do 90 and get there quick too. Later thanks Brad

5. #95 Re: pulse adrenaline 125 modding/tuning 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    You're bike looks insane mate! Love it!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910