Hey everybody,
Im new to the forum, new to Shanghai and a junior with mbikes (26y).
Though, I ld calll myself a two wheel lover. So far, I had a couple of trips in India, Thailand, Switzerland and Germany.
Back in Switzerland and Germany I had 3 bikes so far. My first driving pott was a Daelim 125, then I replaced it with a Suzuki LS650 Savage. After a few years I spent a year in the Swiss mountains and enjoyed with small 150cc KTM, which was enough for my needs.

I recently spent a while in South Korea before I moved to Shanghai, where I was hoping to finally get another motorbike.
Now that I figured the prices for plates, I am pretty disappointed, but I dont want to give up on it.
Since I dont want to wait for several months, my budget is pretty limited and I was wondering if i could get any bike (without a plate) for around 10k I know... I know.... but I saw quite "okay""chinese mbikes, like the Yingang 300cc that are already pretty cheap when they are new. Now I was hoping to maybe find a second hand one, drive it for a one or two month without plate and then get a c plate. But since I was digging through the forum and other sources, I found that most used bikes come with plates already (and mostly A or B distr.)

I also tried to find info on "deferred payment" like monthly 5k or sth, but in China... it doesnt seem to exist. Or are there some expats, who would agree on a contract like that?

I really dont want to end up riding an electric scooter -.-

Appreciate any suggestions and Im glad to found this forum with loads of useful info.
Thanks for that, Arni