Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: QingQi Manufacturer Links 
    C-Moto Regular
    "Qingqi Group Ningbo Rhon Motorcycle"

Are they really related to Qingqi? or just BS?

2. #12 Re: QingQi Manufacturer Links 
    C-Moto Noob
    Currently MO, but will be moving to HI at the end of the year.
    Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your posts, you all know how hard it is finding information on these bikes. I have a 2008 Qlink XP200, I love this bike and plan on making some upgrades, all of you have got me started and I know I joined the right group. I am currently in Missouri USA, but will be moving to Hawaii in Dec. I hope I can find some of you located nearby. Thanks again for all your help and will be posting new stuff as I get my upgrades started.

3. #13 Re: QingQi Manufacturer Links 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rball#55 View Post
    Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your posts, you all know how hard it is finding information on these bikes. I have a 2008 Qlink XP200, I love this bike and plan on making some upgrades, all of you have got me started and I know I joined the right group. I am currently in Missouri USA, but will be moving to Hawaii in Dec. I hope I can find some of you located nearby. Thanks again for all your help and will be posting new stuff as I get my upgrades started.
    I'm also new to the forum and I feel the same as you about the amount of usefull information and knowdlege of the members here. welcome!

4. #14 Re: QingQi Manufacturer Links 
    In Ukraine it is called "Skymoto Dragon" and cost 1850$ for version 200cc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12