Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Stolen TMEC 200 Enduro 
    C-Moto Noob
    I'm not sure who would want to steal this bike but I guess parasites have no limits.

Guys, I'm posting this just to get the word out. Maybe I'll get my bike back. The information is below. Thanks!

Bike was stolen the morning of May 22, 2015 at 4:30 A.M. on Savoy Pl in Prospect Park, NJ. It was loaded into a black van/SUV with partial plate number 224. The bike was reported stolen to local PD. It is a customized TMEC 200 Enduro. Please report any information to the Prospect Park Police Department at 973-790-7900. Thank you.
    VIN: L6MYBMLF3D1050022
    YEAR: 2013
    MAKE: TMEC
    MODEL: 200 Enduro
    ENGINE SIZE: 200cc
    COLOR: Black
    TYPE: Dual Purpose, Customized
    Attached Images

2. #2 Re: Stolen TMEC 200 Enduro 
    Bad news mate but look on the bright side of things , at least you can replace it with a real bike and not some Chinese worthless piece of crap.
    places to look to find your bike ( not recommended )

1. Side of the road broken.
    2. repair garage was able to get the bike to when broken at the side of the road
    3. Check with local parts suppliers these dudes will need parts
    4. Place a add to give the thieves a reward to keep it ?
    5. next bike if you buy a Chinese made again place a big sigh on it MADE IN CHINA

on a side note I only have 2 pieces of shit Chinese made bikes left , if these guys are caught please give them my address ?
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #3 Re: Stolen TMEC 200 Enduro 
    Haha, prince666! Nice joke, but I have commuted on a TMEC 200 for the past 30 months on a TMEC 200, 33 miles a day, 12 months a year! Including 115 degrees Faranheit rides home in the middle of the afternoon--for weeks in a row--a few months in a row over 100 degrees Faranheit!! On a TMEC 200. I was thrown violently off my bike when a large SUV changed lanes during a left turn, throwing me on the curb--nothing but scratches and bent handlebars on...you guessed it--my TMEC 200; this was last October 25th. After a month out of work due to injuries, I got right back on the bike by early December and commuted daily, since! And yes, the bike still runs, and has not stranded me, unless you count my forgetting to fill up the tank (which I usually do every 3 days), and the bike ran out of gas in the middle of the desert part of my ride.

4. #4 Re: Stolen TMEC 200 Enduro 
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Haha, prince666! Nice joke, but I have commuted on a TMEC 200 for the past 30 months on a TMEC 200, 33 miles a day, 12 months a year! Including 115 degrees Faranheit rides home in the middle of the afternoon--for weeks in a row--a few months in a row over 100 degrees Faranheit!! On a TMEC 200. I was thrown violently off my bike when a large SUV changed lanes during a left turn, throwing me on the curb--nothing but scratches and bent handlebars on...you guessed it--my TMEC 200; this was last October 25th. After a month out of work due to injuries, I got right back on the bike by early December and commuted daily, since! And yes, the bike still runs, and has not stranded me, unless you count my forgetting to fill up the tank (which I usually do every 3 days), and the bike ran out of gas in the middle of the desert part of my ride.

Ho shit did it read as a joke !!! I am sure you are one of the lucky ones and your bike will be spot on, I just don't have faith
    In Chinese made bikes
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"