Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    Quote Originally Posted by kikikillercat View Post
    Put a LED Bulb in it ...
    Depends on ur local law...
    1 of the maker's product https://naoqcyp.tmall.com/category-1015091497.htm (Int'l: http://naotech.aliexpress.com/ ) From 800lm to 4000lm
    Last edited by humanbeing; 09-05-2016 at 05:47 AM.

2. #12 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Thanks Guys. The little CF150A is coming up towards its first service at 800km. I noticed a little drip of coolant coming out a rubber hose where the frame front downtube is. The level in the expansion tank has dropped below the minimum too. It's still covered by a used bike warranty. I've emailed the selling Dealer and advised them of the issue. I'm waiting on a response. Is the choke on these machines supposed to make the engine run at a fast idle? Mine doesn't....... :-o
    Cheers Will.
    2007 Kinlon SM200
    2007 Yamaha TDM900

3. #13 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello ladies and gentlemen

I have the 2017 650nk.
    What do you guys know about the air intake.
    I took this bike apart to add a hi flo DNA airfilter which was fun. However when I removed the air baffles I realised the bike is sucking in hot as fuck air straight from behind the radiator and downpipes.

Anyway I bought 2x 135 degree silicone hoses with an inside diameter of 45mm.
    I want to fit these where I removed the air baffles however it's not an easy feat

Question

Can I remove the radiator to get direct access to the air intake

4. #14 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi There,
    I am another new Oz 650nk rider. Just getting back onto two wheels after a few years off. Picked up a 2013 650nk with 20k on it for $1500 AUS. I couldn't believe my luck. I have already removed the air box, stuck some pod filters on it, plus removed the throttle restrictor plate. What a difference this made to the bike. I do have an EFI warning popping up here and there, but the performance of the bike is now as I hoped it would be. Strong take off and pulls hard through to the redline. I am dealing with Central Coast Motorcycles in Gosford NSW on the EFI warning light. It is probably a TPS warning anyway, but Phil from CCM is booking me in to run the diagnostic tool across the ECU. I don't have any ECU flash warning when turning the ignition on by the way.
    I have to say that after test riding and reviewing for years on many bikes, from small to large that this unit is living up to my expectations. I will keep you up to date on my progress from CCM and what they reckon after diagnosing the ECU. All in all they are very open to assisting with my mods journey. It is not always you get a positive response from dealers so already I rate them.
    Cheers,
    Dave

5. #15 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    Hi and welcome to MCM.
    Great to hear you are over the moon with your NK.
    But you have 1 of the early models which had a few problems.
    Now the TR-G and the new MT are a lot better and CF have ironed out most of the problems.
    Rode the TR-G for nearly 70.000 km in 1 year with zero problems.
    But just Dam to many KG.
    Now on the MT, had the bike for 10 weeks now on a ride just now clocked up nearly 17.000 km with Just a few small problems.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

6. #16 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi and welcome to MCM.
    Great to hear you are over the moon with your NK.
    But you have 1 of the early models which had a few problems.
    Now the TR-G and the new MT are a lot better and CF have ironed out most of the problems.
    Rode the TR-G for nearly 70.000 km in 1 year with zero problems.
    But just Dam to many KG.
    Now on the MT, had the bike for 10 weeks now on a ride just now clocked up nearly 17.000 km with Just a few small problems.
    Hey Prince666,

Well aware of the issues with the earlier models mate and the improvements to date. On my bike it only had the ignition replaced. Other than that just normal wear and tear that you would expect. For clarity, I actually rate this brand and think that more people should consider them as a valid and trusty source of 2 wheeled entertainment. Good to hear that you have had such high non-problematic kms on your units.

Cheers,
    Dave

7. #17 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    Hi Dave
    I totally agree with you, this is my 4th CFmoto and are totally underestimated IMO.
    Not many Chinses make or none Chinese brand could take you from China to the UK and back, ridding hard every day with zero problems.

As the old saying goes "Untill you try you will never know".
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

8. #18 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    C-Moto Noob
    G'day All, I am in Western Sydney and my just purchased 2015 650NKS is my second CF Moto bike, the first being a 2014 CF150A commuter. I bought the 650 to relearn my skills on after my 2014 BMW G650GS Sertao was written off in an accident two weeks ago today. I have some significant lower spine injuries but I if I can walk, I can still ride! Much to my wife's dismay. Only true enthusiasts will understand:-)

I just wanted a mid capacity easily maintained reliable 'toy' for weekends and the occasional overnight ride when the weather is nice, and the 650NKS tickets all the boxes. I had originally listed after a 650TK but even the early models were out of my meagre budget!
    Cheers William.

9. #19 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    C-Moto Noob
    Dear sir. My name is Nikmat Azhar Bin Mahmud from Malaysia and have been using the CFMoto Daichi 650TR since November 2013. I believe this is my 10th complaints regarding your product. For your information up to 4 years using this motorcycle, the ECU had been detective for 3 times. First detective was at the mileages of 7000km which is about a year after using this China product bike. Since it was less than 10,000km, have emailed complaints to the manufacturer and distributor in Malaysia. Sad to say nobody dare to take responsible and it became like a ting-tong ball, going neither here nor there. Since it's the only my main vehicle, I have to buy a new one. Surprisingly Ducati's deny that the ECU was not their product and they are very sure that it's was a take Ducati's product (a made in China without licence product). I have to spent Ringgit Malaysia (RM) 1600.00 to get a new CFMoto ECU'S which is a large amount of money. Unluckily the ECU become defective again in January 2016 at the mileages of 15,680km. Again RM1600.00 gone from my pocket money. RM3200.00 just for a fake Ducati's ECU. Somehow or rather yesterday the bike come with the same sign and confirmed by the mechanic that it is the ECU'S PROBLEM. The question is, do I have to come out with another RM1600.00 exclude GST in order for the bike to move???? RM 4800.00 are big amount of money and I believe it is not worthy to repair it for the 3rd time. My advise to China is, do not come out with any product if you think you are not good at. Please don't use Ducati's name if it is fake.

10. #20 Re: CFMoto Riders from Australia 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi there, I am Nikmat Azhar but may call me as Nick. Actually my earlier post was my state of complaint to the CFMOTO manufacturer since the bike really sucks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast