Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: WK Bikes

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
  1. #91 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    this is probably why people riding the export versions seem to have less problems compared to bikes in sold in china
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do

2. #92 Re: WK Bikes 
    CT
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYTEAM View Post
    found this on cf moto 650 topic by biker doc, i think he is spot on, the bikes sold in china are not the same spec as export machines.

biker doc wrote,

There are differences between the Benelli and CFMoto export model versus domestic market machines. The export models from both companies are not exactly the same as the inferior shiet sold here - despite 'us' paying about the same for the privilege when all said and done. A Benelli 600GS or GT as well as the CFMoto 650NK or TR/TK has a similar MSRP inside PRC as they do in most overseas markets - despite the export models being supplied with upgraded/better components e.g. higher spec suspension, brake components etc. Effectively the two local companies could be accused of some WTO violations IMHO.
    Good valid points which is old news and if you care to read some of many reviews posted here on MCM you will find that most of the parts which has failed are NOT the up graded parts fitted to the export models ? now you are doing your home work which you should of done in the first place IMO before you opened your big mouth and stated to put people down here in China who have had more experiences with the CF range of bikes then you have had English food !
    Now you have a very small understanding why owners of CF Moto are not happy with the brand !
    Good to see you back on topic !
    And stay that way please
    Last edited by prince666; 10-09-2015 at 06:09 PM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #93 Re: WK Bikes 
    Skyteam,

I OWN a fricken 650NK with 15,000 kms on it. It's OK. Things that have gone wrong on it are the same as the export bikes.
    I've ridden loads of other bikes and owned many more over my 30 year riding career and even my old Chinese made CBF150 was better assembled, and had higher quality components.

3K is good value for an NK, but it's really all the bike is genuinely worth.
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

4. #94 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Skyteam,

I OWN a fricken 650NK with 15,000 kms on it. It's OK. Things that have gone wrong on it are the same as the export bikes.
    I've ridden loads of other bikes and owned many more over my 30 year riding career and even my old Chinese made CBF150 was better assembled, and had higher quality components.

3K is good value for an NK, but it's really all the bike is genuinely worth.
    YES IT IS
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do

5. #95 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    ONLY JOKING, not getting a wk650 now, decided on getting a Honda

6. #96 Re: WK Bikes 
    I lolled :D But gz for your decision. Honda makes excellent bikes.

7. #97 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    yes they do

8. #98 Re: WK Bikes 
    C-Moto Senior
    I know this is an old thread but I have bought a WK-650TR and it is great, goes well, handles great, lots of stainless nuts and bolts, German suspension and tyres a bargain at £3599, now it is fine saying hold on until the ABS comes out, but it will not be at the same price by a long way, I have had to brake from speed and found no problems, ABS could be very unnerving if you have ever had it kick in, in a car, I do not recommend it on a 650 bike. It would be only useful on a BMW 1200 or an 1800 Goldwing in the wet or on very greasy roads and by the time it kicks in you are probably off anyway.

9. #99 Re: WK Bikes 
    Hi Phil and welcome to MCM

iIt would be only useful on a BMW 1200 or an 1800 Goldwing in the wet or on very greasy roads and by the time it kicks in you are probably off anyway.
    The new CFMoto TR-G has a switchable ABS systems so "IF" you are correct about ABS being no good on bikes like a TR then you have the best of both worlds.
    I am sure many people would disagree with your views on ABS systems in general.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

10. #100 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi Phil and welcome to MCM

The new CFMoto TR-G has a switchable ABS systems so "IF" you are correct about ABS being no good on bikes like a TR then you have the best of both worlds.
    I am sure many people would disagree with your views on ABS systems in general.
    I'm one of those whom would disagree. China cities are constantly wetting the road just enough to make the old oil slick and wash nothing away. The paint they use for the road is like oily wax in the rain. China drivers are crazy and the roads are often wet. ABS is amazing in China. It also does not feel any kind of weird when it kicks in. Practice a little emergency breaking and you get used to it. I'm a huge fan of ABS in China.
    “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
    Triumph Speedmaster, Di ping xian da pao che 5000W, KTM Duke 390, Dayang DY150, Jencheng 150 Razkull Clone

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast