Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: WK Bikes

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. #31 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYTEAM View Post
    you say a tiny bit more ? a cb500 is £5000 + that £2000 more than i paid for a brand new wk 650i with 2 years warranty ? and a er6 is well over £6000 , and that is no tiny bit more its twice as much... you must have more money than sense to throw thousands of pounds away
    I could say something rather rude but I'll bite my tongue. Time will prove you wrong, so very wrong. Don't let actual facts or first hand experiences of other people get in the way of your dream of cheaper motorcycling nirvana.
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

2. #32 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    I could say something rather rude but I'll bite my tongue. Time will prove you wrong, so very wrong. Don't let actual facts or first hand experiences of other people get in the way of your dream of cheaper motorcycling nirvana.

LOL
    I could say something rather rude but I'll bite my tongue.
    Well done ???

Love your choice of word
    Nirvana
    And your not talking about a American rock band ???

I dont have to bite my tongue so much so i list a few other defining vocabulary

ignorance, incognizance, innocence, insensibility, nescience, unawareness, unconsciousness, unfamiliarity; amnesia, blindness; absentmindedness, absorption, abstraction, inattention, inattentiveness, preoccupation

"you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it"

Nuff Said
    Last edited by prince666; 10-05-2015 at 02:48 AM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #33 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    i know Japanese bikes are the best, but are they worth twice the money ? if i get £1500 back in 2 years it will still be less depreciation than a Japanese bike... i got back the same money i paid for the 2 Chinese bikes i owned for 3 years

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

4. #34 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYTEAM View Post
    i know Japanese bikes are the best, but are they worth twice the money ?
    [clip]

Yes.

Haha, seriously, I was happy with my Skyteam, and it is still a very good bike, but I wanted a basic two stroke street bike with no bells and whistles. As I saw that Jawas are still being sold in Europe, there was nothing much to do other than to buy one, since I chickened in getting the ultimate, that is the Ural.

What is important is that you are happy with your bike. What other people say matters nothing.

5. #35 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    What is important is that you are happy with your bike. What other people say matters nothing. i agree 100%

had a m8 that used to go touring on a jawa and swore by it, and they still sell them new in the uk, http://www.jawamotorcycles.co.uk/retro.html ..

6. #36 Re: WK Bikes 
    Yeah, I know they sell them, the price is a bit high, but it is an European, very simple, sturdy, and reliable bike with low maintenance costs. Not a toy.

7. #37 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    LOL Well done ???

Love your choice of word

And your not talking about a American rock band ???

I dont have to bite my tongue so much so i list a few other defining vocabulary

ignorance, incognizance, innocence, insensibility, nescience, unawareness, unconsciousness, unfamiliarity; amnesia, blindness; absentmindedness, absorption, abstraction, inattention, inattentiveness, preoccupation

"you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it"

Nuff Said

YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED

asskisser.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do

8. #38 Re: WK Bikes 
    Well, I don't see any ass licking. The fact is that China Bikes are sub par bikes when compared to Japanese bikes, and I understand what they are saying is that they tell what is the reality. China bike can be cheap when you buy it, but after a few years it holds practically no value. So if you want to buy a new bike, you will get nothing of your China bike. This is where the China bike is not so cheap anymore, not to mention how time is money and the big hunt and research for spare parts, oh well, is something what turns the tide heavily against the china bikes.

I would propose that we don't become too emotional regarding bikes. That is something what is part of the it doesn't matter what people say way of life.

9. #39 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by moilami View Post
    Well, I don't see any ass licking. The fact is that China Bikes are sub par bikes when compared to Japanese bikes, and I understand what they are saying is that they tell what is the reality. China bike can be cheap when you buy it, but after a few years it holds practically no value. So if you want to buy a new bike, you will get nothing of your China bike. This is where the China bike is not so cheap anymore, not to mention how time is money and the big hunt and research for spare parts, oh well, is something what turns the tide heavily against the china bikes.

I would propose that we don't become too emotional regarding bikes. That is something what is part of the it doesn't matter what people say way of life.
    Ditto
    But what this guy who had came from a old Chinese peace of shit dirt bike to a new shiny peace of shit 650 Wk he thinks he is the dogs bollocks and he keeps forgetting that we have lived with these bikes for a few years now but let's see what hapoens after he's cllocked up 30.000 km on the bike let's see what he's views are then and Mr know it all I have got 2 CF Moto in my garage with over 50.000 km clocked on them Between the 2 so it that respect I am just a bit in front of you .

For a guy who over the last 6 years have only posted very few post until now tells me a lot about you

Well good luck and ride safe
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

10. #40 Re: WK Bikes 
    Is licking and kissing the same thing in Finland?
    The members in China that own a CFMOTO, bought them because they were the best offering that they can get for a reasonable price. They do not rave about them, most have stated; if they were outside of China they would not have bought them. Most of them will recommend that you consider a purchase of a used Japanese motorcycle.
    Comparing a 650cc CFMOTO with all the other motorcycles coming out of China is too general, the value at resale for these is actually unknown, they will hold some resale value but certainly not as much as a recognizable brand. I do not imagine CFMOTO closing up, they seem committed to a market share, and so as long as they are in business and parts are available they should hold some resale. In a few years they may be more popular.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast