Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: WK Bikes

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. #81 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYTEAM View Post
    you can say what you want but people genuinely like them , and i have yet to find a bad review, except negative comments on here by people who have never owned the 650...
    here is a product review out of Australia,

The guys you are arguing with own CFMOTO's they have created lots of content on this site for the NK650 its not all negative. Most of it is relatively objective, It is a uniquely styled version of a Kawasaki...you are allowed to like them, you can even love them. I would not take it to calling anyone names, I get annoyed at the personal name calling, it comes off as sophomoric.
    Last edited by MJH; 10-08-2015 at 09:15 PM.

2. #82 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    here is a product review out of Australia,

The guys you are arguing with own CFMOTO's they have created lots of content on this site for the NK650 its not all negative. Most of it is relatively objective, It is a uniquely styled version of a Kawasaki...you are allowed to like them, you can even love them. I would not take it to calling anyone names, I get annoyed at the personal name calling, it comes off as sophomoric.
    It got a 3.8 out of 5, the ER6N got a 4.7 out of 5

3. #83 Re: WK Bikes 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    WK has a new offering their it is ZS125, it is sourced from BENDA.
    Not sure what water cooled 125cc single it has, it is rated at 9.2kw @9500 RPM

Notice that they are avoiding the "triumph design elements" do not think they are not aware of the problems that can occur selling copied designs.

1,999.00 GBP = 3,028.08 USD
    these may have EFI, this image has an exhaust sensor?

never mind that image is of the NC250 engine.

lol mind fuck is the new marketing, thank you Han Brothers.

4. #84 Re: WK Bikes 
    So far I think the score is about 8 to 1 agains the CF all these people can't be so wrong !!
    As for bike reviews after 10.000km means jack shit find me a positive review for the bike for 40k + then I we read the review .

Steve from Thailand looking for a ladyboy or 2 as all people that comes to Thailand does!!!!!
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #85 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    So far I think the score is about 8 to 1 agains the CF all these people can't be so wrong !!
    As for bike reviews after 10.000km means jack shit find me a positive review for the bike for 40k + then I we read the review .

Steve from Thailand looking for a ladyboy or 2 as all people that comes to Thailand does!!!!!
    at least you admit it Steve, a lot of people would deny such things
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do

6. #86 Re: WK Bikes 
    you can say what you want but people genuinely like them , and i have yet to find a bad review, except negative comments on here by people who have never owned the 650...

Hi Essex boy
    I have a CF650 TR with over 25.000km on it and have had big isuese from new !
    I have a CF 250 Jetlux with nearly 20.000km on it and have had big issues from new !
    I have a Yamaha YBR made in China with over 40.000km have replace the engine 2 times now !
    I have a Honda CRF 250l made in Thailand and is laid up in Thailand with 20.000km on the clock from new January 2015 no issues
    So please when you say bullshit comments read up on people and what bikes they have before you open your mouth .
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

7. #87 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    ok ladyboy lover keep your dress on
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do

8. #88 Re: WK Bikes 
    No far from it but you are on the understanding that all people that come to Thailand must come to find a lady boy is that not what you said ? So when I ride my bike all over Thailand I will keep I eye open fro you !' I am Sure I can direct them to you if you like.
    For me I just ride on some of the best senic roads in the world.
    when people like you Essex boy freeze your nuts off and can't ride your lovely CF650 back in the UK

Will post some picture in a few days for you but it will be a competition With the pictures " Spot the ladyboy "!£ 10.000.00 to the winner to spot the lady boy ok

Nuff said

Ride safe when the bike is working !

9. #89 Re: WK Bikes 
    I am sure most people are feed up with you comments to
    Me about ladyboys and you need to keep back on topic which is

Is a CF 650 Nk a good bike or a piece of shit !!

10. #90 Re: WK Bikes 
    senior member of mcm
    found this on cf moto 650 topic by biker doc, i think he is spot on, the bikes sold in china are not the same spec as export machines.

biker doc wrote,

There are differences between the Benelli and CFMoto export model versus domestic market machines. The export models from both companies are not exactly the same as the inferior shiet sold here - despite 'us' paying about the same for the privilege when all said and done. A Benelli 600GS or GT as well as the CFMoto 650NK or TR/TK has a similar MSRP inside PRC as they do in most overseas markets - despite the export models being supplied with upgraded/better components e.g. higher spec suspension, brake components etc. Effectively the two local companies could be accused of some WTO violations IMHO.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast