Hello everyone,

My name is Zack! Just purchased a 2013 TMEC 200. Although 2013 it was brand new and fully assembled just this past week. So I have lots of questions and was hoping I could get some answers about it! Lots of headaches so far with this bike. It didn't come with an owners manuel so I emailed the company I purchased it from and will hopefully be receiving that soon in the mail. But is there any place on here or somewhere online where I can find an owners mauel for a TMEC 200??

Second- The bike stalls out about half the time when I come to a stop..(Perfect example, ill be riding say third gear and then a stop sign is approaching me and i'll pull in the front and back brake once ive slowed down reasonably I then proceed to pull in the clutch and down shift to first at the stop sign, and then it will just stall out/die on me. So here is what could be this issue and im just throwing these guesses out...maybe getting way to much air in the carb and not enough gas? could it be that it was sitting in a factory since 2013 so it needs a carb clean out or maybe new oil? it had the oil already in it...so maybe put new fresh oil? The idle is a headache trying to figure out where to put it...I have it set at what sounds good..but the only way it dosent stall out or die on me is when I turn the idle up a lot...but then it just sounds way to high and constantly reving when I am fully stopped and I know that shouldn't be like that. or my last guess...could it just need a clutch adjustment? so idk just throwing these out here, I currently can not ride this because I don't wanna cause any other damage. If anyone owns a TMEC 200 please help me out..maybe you have had this problem before? And where I can get the manuel from! Thank you and stay safe riding!

-Zacktmec.jpgtmec2.jpgtmec.jpgtmec2.jpg