Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: mychinamoto.com

1. #1 mychinamoto.com 
    whistler
    Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome I need help BAD lol no really this one's got me beat I've always been a biker but I was always in too two stroke but I've recently bought a rmr125 as a non runner n the lad that had it bear in mind itsd only 4 years old has proper abused her he's made a right mess well anyway I've got a spark back there were already good compretion but I can't get no fuel to spark plug I've stripet carb down n cleaned it with carb cleaner the bowl is filling up the petcock all right but the pipe that comes of bottom of carb I can't find were it goes not that I'm sure it will make any difference I've not had the head off yet to check see if any of valves are jamed as when the engines turning it all sounds fine and the fact I'm not that great with 4 strokes I no its sucking some air through the carb as I put a piece of paper to the carb as pressing start bitten and let go and it holds please lads I'm open to suggestions I'm beat n thankyou for your time

Banned
    Is it 2 or 4 stroke? RMR125? Suzuki? Then 2 stroke? No valves in the head - should have a reed valve behind the card into the head? Little confused to what you have

3. #3 Re: mychinamoto.com 
    look for a Suzuki GS125 manual same engine it's based upon.
    2009-2011 Yamaha Jog RR
    2011-2013 Rieju Marathon Pro SM
    2013- Honda VFR 400R NC30