Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Ningbo has extended it's "no ride" zone. It is still the "City Centre" but the city centre has grown to the suburbs now. I'm totally fucked off. Some fat pig pulled me up and gave me a ticket. There were no signs on the road to state motorcycles were banned. I told him this and he simply said.. "it's on line." Went to the cop station and the arrogant sods simply smirked. So I'm going to take them to court.. There is no law stopping motorcycles from going anywhere, even on the expressways. If there are no signs banning motorcycles they can't fine you.. So.. I'll spend 2,000 rmb to challenge them. It's been happening a bit.. Many chinese bikers have challenged these stupid rules in courts and the courts simply do not make a judgment. They cannot say the police are wrong so they just "forget" to make a judgment.. EVERYONE needs to be challenging these laws in the courts.. If you can't afford 2,000 rmb for a lawyer you can't afford to be riding bikes.

2. #2 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Geez Jon just relax. 2000 kuai buys me 10 sets of tyres, 285 litres of gas, 66 litres of oil and a partridge in a pear tree. Just escape and evade you know how.

3. #3 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    C-Moto Regular
    Even though I don't think you will get the results you would like this maybe one of those "in Principle" moments in life. IF you come to Shanghai anytime I will buy you a beer.

4. #4 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    So, whats happening? Did you get somewhere or just dropped it? Big respect if youre still fighting

5. #5 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by modron View Post
    So, whats happening? Did you get somewhere or just dropped it? Big respect if youre still fighting
    Funnily enough.. just fronted up to the court today to register the case.. So from now on it should be a month to the hearing and another month after that.

To the likes of ZHU.. who say chill out... man.. Anytime you want to do you up the ass for free, just say the word.. The Jiangbei police here in Ningbo are so far outside the law its becoming a joke. What I am doing is not for me, but for the likes of you guys and mine and your kids..

The police are acting outside the law.. It needs people to spend 3,000 rmb or so every time to ensure people stand up, take notice and start thinking. .. But you stay chilled bro..

6. #6 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by zhu View Post
    Geez Jon just relax. 2000 kuai buys me 10 sets of tyres, 285 litres of gas, 66 litres of oil and a partridge in a pear tree. Just escape and evade you know how.
    Mate.. 3,000 RMB buys me two tyres.. What are you riding? Why should I escap? I have not broken the law.. so why should I have to be treated like some piece of foreign shit by an arrogant racist cop on the bully?.. This is my world! This is my home! I'm relaxed.. I'm cool and I know what I'm doing.. Iv'e been riding motorcycles legally on the road now for 40 years.. Money.. I don't have to think about 3,000 for a lawyer to go and make these jerks regret their arrogance.. You know you don't even have to get a lawyer here.. If everyone took on these abuses they would stop.. LAOBANXIN.. Go look it up..

7. #7 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by Hok View Post
    Even though I don't think you will get the results you would like this maybe one of those "in Principle" moments in life. IF you come to Shanghai anytime I will buy you a beer.
    Good on you HOK.. you never know.. I may take you up on that.. I'll keep you posted..

8. #8 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    I cant help what you spend on tyres but mine are 17/130/80 and 19/90/90 and cost 200 a pair. You can spend your money and your time as you wish.

Cant understand who is doing what to whom up the ass from the gibberish you wrote.

I assume the same typo errors in your Chinese and you mean lao bai xing (all the people in the society)

Have a nice day and best of luck with your lawsuit.

9. #9 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Well, if you can bust a pig, you should bust it!

10. #10 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by zhu View Post
    I cant help what you spend on tyres but mine are 17/130/80 and 19/90/90 and cost 200 a pair. You can spend your money and your time as you wish.

Cant understand who is doing what to whom up the ass from the gibberish you wrote.

I assume the same typo errors in your Chinese and you mean lao bai xing (all the people in the society)

Have a nice day and best of luck with your lawsuit.
    ZHU.. senior moto guru.. I have been riding motorcycles on the roads for just under 45 years. I dont' know how senior that may be. But I'll tell you one thing.. I have never bought a single tyre for 200 rmb.. I never would. Are they made of used banana skins? However it appers there is no point in me telling you the most important thing on a motorcycle is the rubber as it seems you know absolutely everything. Even on my 250 cc CF scooter the tyres are 600 rmb.. (I have a lot of motorcycles).
    So the above comment I make is rather self explanatory when it we broach your second statement, other than to say if you need a torch to see where you are, you're going to have to ask someone else.

It is when I read this sort of sad attempt at diminution it makes me wonder why I bother. In my world everyone is equal, sadly to say, that includes you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast