Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Well I don't know Jon I buy the tryes from the factory down the road. On the third set of them now, that's 30,000km and they have never let go in the dry , the rain , on dirt, whatever. Btw Guru is attached by the site and I certainly don't think I know everything.

However I did race production bikes and supermotard for 25 years back home so I do know a thing or two about bikes and tyres.

Sorry that it disturbs you having to share the planet with the likes of me but , hey its a big world and we can probably never meet if we play our cards right.

If you hate this tyre so much just don't look at it.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by zhu; 11-16-2015 at 05:07 AM.

2. #12 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Im in Yinzhou. Where did they write you a ticket? Was the xop young? Young cops are overly zealous everywhere in the world
    I usually skirt around the city center but ride on the elevated roads and some of the expressways through ningbo

3. #13 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by zhu View Post
    Well I don't know Jon I buy the tryes from the factory down the road. On the third set of them now, that's 30,000km and they have never let go in the dry , the rain , on dirt, whatever. Btw Guru is attached by the site and I certainly don't think I know everything.

However I did race production bikes and supermotard for 25 years back home so I do know a thing or two about bikes and tyres.

Sorry that it disturbs you having to share the planet with the likes of me but , hey its a big world and we can probably never meet if we play our cards right.

If you hate this tyre so much just don't look at it.

Have a nice day.
    So.. those tyres... 200 rmb a pair!!@ HAH.. By the way.. I dont' shoot my mouth of and tell people they are talking gibberish, but that is by the bye.. Please tell me wich team you rode production bikes for and which years.. I probably designed many of the parts used by you.. So I probably am good friends with your managers.. So.. tell me who they were... "BACK HOME" and I've still probably got their phone numbers..

4. #14 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    "anytime YOU want to do YOU up the ass for free"

If that's not gibberish it certainly would be a fail in an IELTS test Jon. Let me try to guess what you are saying as the problem with poorly constructed English is that the reader is not clear what the writer really means.

Anytime you want to be done in the ass.
    Anytime you want to do yourself in the ass.
    Anytime you want me to do you in the ass.
    Anytime you want to be done in the ass by a football team from Ghana.

As you can see Jon your poorly written sentence can be construed so many ways.

Re-write it in your own time and I will look at it again.

Production racing doesn't allow any modification so unless you worked for Kawasaki designing the Gpz series I doubt I used any of your parts.
    Last edited by zhu; 11-16-2015 at 05:33 PM.

5. #15 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by kikikillercat View Post
    Im in Yinzhou. Where did they write you a ticket? Was the xop young? Young cops are overly zealous everywhere in the world
    I usually skirt around the city center but ride on the elevated roads and some of the expressways through ningbo
    Hey KIKI.. They're Jiangbei.. It was an old guy.. in his fifties.. They usually wait at corners with trucks.. drag you off and confiscate your bike.. There are no signs on the road stating bikes are not allowed and this fat old boy said "we dont' need road signs as we have posted on the internet".. The Chinese Highway Procedure law does not state they can post on line.. Basically the Jiangbei Police are C.u.n.t.s... everyone in Nignbo knows this.. Been riding here in Ningbo for 20 years..

So.. taking them to court. .The very best result I can expect is the court not to make a judgment. They can't go against the Public Security as they are simply their little waggy tails (lot of experience there!) and they can't openly state the law is whatever the public security want it to be.. So my feeling is they will not finish the case and leave it in limbo with the millions of other cases in the same boat. The more and more "NON JUDGMENTS" build up until someone takes a look and says "what's going on"..

Ningbo allows you to buy motorcycles, take a motorcycle test, takes tax and duty and allows you to register your motorcycle, test it and buy insurance and then says " you cant ride them".. That is bullshit.. They either ban ALL motorclyes or allow them..

6. #16 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by zhu View Post

If that's not gibberish it certainly would be a fail in an IELTS test Jon. Let me try to guess what you are saying as the problem with poorly constructed English is that the reader is not clear what the writer really means.

Production racing doesn't allow any modification so unless you worked for Kawasaki designing the Gpz series I doubt I used any of your parts.

So.. basically you're full of kaka.. You sad little tosspot..

Where do you live?.. I do so want to find you so you can "do me up the ass".. Do you want to find out why they call me CRAZY JON?

Come on big mouth.. Who were your production teams.. where did you race? Whats your real name? Where did you race???

7. #17 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Please stop this petty arguing or I'll close the thread.
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

8. #18 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    One of your members has threatened another with actual physical violence and you call this "petty arguing".. ???? Remove his membership.. I don't want to have to deal with arrogant little pricks hiding behind their anonimity because they are on line. You are letting this sort of crap getting away with this.. The little wanker has made a threat of physical violence and you're going to do nothing??? Jeez mate.. I'm here making a stand against police abusing the law and you're threatening to close the thread becuase of a trouble maker.. Right.. I'm over here in China and we're sharing our experiences to help make our lives better and you want to close the thread because of a little wanker.. Right on bro..

9. #19 Re: Totally sick of the farking pigs 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Let me remind you of his comments.. I have copied them and pasted below..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12