Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have posted the Chinese Motorcycle License Multiple Choice Theory Questions on the website in picture format in the legal section, might do it in HTML if I have two months with nothing to do!
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

Hey thanks for doing the license test looks like quite alot of work.

I have a car and a motorcycle license from my home country do I have to take separate tests here for both.I hope not I am presently studying for the car one the online one for that one has 800 questions well the one I have does and took me 5 hours yesterday to complete it if I had to do 1200 questions i would have to take my tent and camp over night in the office.

They now tell me they will give me an interpreter from there office who will ask me the questions because they don't have it in English before they said my wife could help me.

There interpreter speaks about as much English as I speak Chinese.Should be interesting.

If they think I am going to give up on it they can think again.

Is there a time limit for the test? How many times can you sit the test.

There are two multiple choice tests. Motorcycle which is 800 questions and 'motorized vehicle' which has 1500 questions. In the motorized vehicle questions 200 relate to trucks, buses and other mad max vehicles! So a car test uses 100 from about 1300 possible questions. You have one hour to do the test.

It is clearly best to transfer both license entitlements if possible, as for me at least the cost was the same. If you transfer both, you'll probably only be tested on the car related questions, and the motorcycle questions will probably be ignored, but they may be within their right to force you to do that test too if they want to. Don't stress about the difference between 'motorized vehicle' and motorcycle as the questions are 95% the same, there are really only about 50 or so specific motorcycle questions.

Find all the .zip .doc files here: http://www.howchinaworks.com/2008/12...ivers-license/
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

Just finished a China Safe Riding Guide here: http://www.the-fmcc.co.cc/ride%20guide.html

C-Moto Regular
    Well done ZMC
    Torben Vester - "Morfar"
    KTM 530 EXC-R -08
    KTM 625 SXC - 04
    Honda Transalp XL600V
    Suzuki RMX 250

Written a China Safe Riding Guide. It's on the site. If you can think of improvements let me know.

http://www.the-fmcc.co.cc/ride%20guide.html

I have improved the China Safe Ride Guide, read it in it's current form, suggest any changes you can think of.

8. #18 The FMCC for riders in China Please sign in 
    Sooooo bummed, do not have an AVATAR. Now I know what you were talking about Ann. Do we also get relief for wearing "appropriate atire"? We must talk about my persona.

9. #19 Re: The FMCC for riders in China Please sign in 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    National Chinese Motorcycle Club: http://www.the-fmcc.co.cc

According to my computer, this site is blocked within China...WTF??????

10. #20 Re: The FMCC for riders in China Please sign in 
    The authorities have web-bots that check for terms such as T***** or T****, so if they find these they black list your site, even though it was just an idea to have regional information. Or it might be everything that has co.cc as an ending they don't like. Or maybe I suggested that Chinese weren't the best drivers in the world. It's blocked and I can't be bothered with it as there isn't enough traffic on the site, but I suppose it's a useful resource for those thinking about riding in China who are elsewhere.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast