Hello !

Really need help here !!!
Ok so I have wanted to get my own bike for quite some time now. But there's a lot of "big" problems I've to face :
- I'm absolute noob, I only used to ride 90CC and 150 scooters, and once a 150CC chinese chopper bike......
- I'm only 5' and 90 lbs
- I live in Guangzhou so I would ride only on weekends, in small cities and towns. But I also plan to make some road trips to Thailand or Vietnam, etc. once a year. (will join riding club for sure).
- and the worst, I don't have a driving license from my home country....I'm willing to take driving classes if there's any driving school in Guangzhou ?

- I want a small, reliable, lighweight, nimble, durable motorcycle but still cheap and easy to maintain though.
- with upright driving position, comfortable after hours of riding
- Japanese motorbikes preferred (affordable and cheap spare parts)
- I'm neither into racing nor into show-off motorcycles. But a small motorbike that I can be proud to ride. I just want to have fun riding (no boring bikes) and enjoy the landscapes (road trips).

Please don't tell me to just get a scooter or an eletric bike or a Chinese 125-250CC (I want a bike who is reliable and durable).

But except from those 2 options, are there any others ? I made some research and found out :
- Kawasaki ninja 300 ABS (but the official chinese dealers in Foshan/Jiangmen don't have it),
- KTM Duke 390 (ABS)
- Honda CBR300R,
- Kawasaki Vulcan S,
- Suzuki (I can't see any 250CC/300CC model in their chinese website)
(I want to register it and there are only a few dealers in Guangdong province who are willing to help a foreigner for the registration process, so my choices are very limited as well).

But I don't know if they can adapt to Chinese roads and if Chinese mechanics are familiar with their technology.

IT SEEMS AN IMPOSSIBLE MISSION !!

Any help or suggestion pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !
- for my 1st bike in China
- for the bike registration and driving license permit (better a license that is valid for all the country, not just for the province it's issued in if possible). Note : I've a Z visa and residence permit.

THANKS !!!!!!!