Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    Like the title says, my friend and I are going on an epic adventure through 5 of China's provinces on two 125cc motorbikes that I designed and we built ourselves. It's not only going to be an adventure, but will also be filmed by a professional film crew and made into a documentary.

I'm getting ahead of myself here, let me give you all a brief background to all of this...

Firstly, let me introduce myself and my fellow rider:

SerpentZA (me) a moderately successful YouTube vlogger who makes videos about China and a bit of a hobbyist backyard mechanic sort of bloke: ( my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/serpentza )

Here's me working on one of the bikes we'll be taking on the trip (I actually built it for my girlfriend, but due to time constraints will have to use this one for our epic adventure )

C-Milk (also known as Laowhy86) is my friend and business partner, we met through YouTube years ago as he also has a channel making videos about China ( his channel: http://www.youtube.com/laowhy86 )

C-milk showing some filial piety on one of our trips that took us through a mountain temple.

Of course I need to also introduce the bikes we'll be riding:

Here they are, 2015 Churchill Moriarty (Churchill Customs is our little bike company), they're based off of Suzuki GN 125s , here are the specs:

Model: 2015 Churchill Moriarty (hand built)
    Displacement: 125cc
    Power: 11.00 HP (8.0 kW)) @ 9600 RPM
    Top Speed: 110km/h

They're not what most people would even consider taking on an epic 6000km + ride, but we're doing this as a way to prove that you don't need a big expensive sponsored BMW tourer with panniers to still have an epic bike adventure.

Next up, I detail the route we'll be taking on this upcoming adventure!

See you all in the next post!

2. #2 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    Very nice. I love the bikes. Take good photographs while you are there!

3. #3 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentza View Post

I wonder is that from where the Mother's Milk come from :D http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/suicide-bu...ide-bunny.html

4. #4 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    OK, popcorn are ready.

Commence!

Last edited by Zorge; 12-15-2015 at 06:00 AM. Reason: typo
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

5. #5 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    The adventure has officially begun! Winston, C-Milk and the crew all set out from Churchill Customs in Huizhou bright and early on Monday morning at 5am to set off for Shaoguan!

An awesome send off the day before had the boys pumped up for their journey, with a huge turnout of fans and subscribers all signing the ‘Conquering Southern China’ flag and giving their good luck wishes.

Monday’s gruelling 300km ride is just the beginning for the China vlogging duo with many tougher rides to come, but there were still many surprises along the S roads.

One surprise was when SerpentZA and C-Milk came across a recent truck crash along the winding roads of Guangdong. Tar was still oozing out of the vehicle’s storage tank, and it’s indicator lights still flashing!

After a gruelling 6-hour journey the crew then arrived in Shaoguan safely, where they tucked into a local speciality dish: cat, snake and chicken hotpot!

Keep track of the journey every day as ‘Conquering Southern China’ continues through Guangdong, Hunan, Guangxi, Guizhou and Yunnan.

6. #6 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    Day 2: SerpentZA & C-Milk Conquer A Gigantic Phallic Mountain

The second day of ‘Conquering Southern China’ saw SerpentZA and C-Milk head out of Shaoguan and towards Mt. Danxia.

Along the way they passed some gorgeous scenery and stopped off to ask locals about what to expect from the Mt. Danxia National Park, some of whom were generous enough to share their locally grown chilli peppers, fresh from the plant.

The eye-watering results might come back to bite the China bloggers but they were too polite to turn them down.

Upon their arrival at Mt.Danxia, it quickly became clear that the area is a very popular tourist attraction in China mainly for one thing…a giant, penis-shaped, mountain.

In the evening SerpentZA and C-Milk caught up with a Shaoguan biker gang who invited them into their clubhouse for drinks and a catchup, where they exchanged gifts, and the whole crew signed the adventure flag!

7. #7 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    Day 3: Biker Gangs, Lakes And Misty Mountains

SerpentZA, C-Milk and the crew continued their ‘Conquering Southern China’ adventure on Day 3, as they left Shaoguan and travelled 200km to Lianzhou.

After filling up on oil and gas, ‘The Shaoguan Riders’ rode out of Shaoguan city alongside SerpentZA and C-Milk, showing off the power of their superbikes as they ascended up the mountain roads.

The gang then stopped off for lunch at the crystal clear South Water Lake to take in some the lush scenery, before The Shaoguan Riders put on an exhilarating and dangerous display, pulling wheelies and taking blind corners at speeds of 200km.

The China Vloggers and the Shaoguan Riders then said their goodbyes and parted ways, as Winston & C-Milk continued their journey through the spiralling mountain and made it to the small city of Lianzhou.

8. #8 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    More updates of our epic Southern China adventure coming next week!

I think I should explain the "adventure beer time" videos that are being shared here are the personal vlogs that I took of our epic adventure, we actually had a professional film crew following and recording us along the way, so there will be a proper high production quality TV show released sometime next year of our adventure (hopefully on a big network), I hope you enjoy the antics we got up to... we certainly had a time of it, meeting locals, trying weird food like fried hornets and Cow Shit Hot-pot to name a few, we travelled through all of China's southern provinces and saw some of the most amazing scenery and roads that China has to offer.

If you're curious we have weekly dual moto vlog adventures over on the Churchill YouTube Channel, please feel free to check it out and give us your scathing criticism or constructive feedback: http://www.youtube.com/churchillcustoms

9. #9 Re: 125cc Hand Built bikes vs China... 
    I'm curious...

Are those two relatives?

Attached Images
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...