Greetings!

I've bought a second hand bike, quickly started to love it, but:

Well, analog speedo works, aswell as digital fuel gauge, and all the lights, but the analog rev counter lies on 0. period.

-Do you have any idea how can I fix it?

and a second question:
-do the RSR have some kind of nighttime clock lights? I've done some nighttime riding today, but both my speedo and my rev counter gauge was pitch black :D if we don't count the fuel gauge's lights. So I can't see my speed at night. Dim light, night light, and full beam works like a charm, aswell as backlights, and transmission gear light.

though I had a weird little show on this morning with the direction/index lights:

I just tested all the lights, when realised, that the index lights prone to blink slower, or faster- and sometimes stopped alltogether. Then it went all dead, without even the characteristic index ticking. so, index switch was dead in both directions for minutes.

Then, after some time, it started to work again, like a charm- right after I was testing the starter, choke, engine.

Now it seems to work fine. I don't think it was the battery, as all other lights worked strong, switching them off, or on doesn't changed the dead indexes... But -now- they are okay.... O_o
Also, te siwtch itself is hard, dynamic, not even the paint was faded-like a new- so I' dont think that was the cause

I have this bike since 2 days, (made in 2009, around 6-7000 miles it went) and preparing it for an MOT test to get it back on the road. I wouldnt like if they just can't switch on the indexes XD and deem it as unusable

Can you help me with these two questions, and if you have a thought about the indexes, that would be great aswell!