Well, passed MOT, (as the carburettor finally stopped pissing gas from the overflow hose as the guy during the MOT hit it gently with a rubber mallet) with two advices:

- change first tyre, as deep cracks developed inside all threads, (does not going to pair with rear, as that's a "pirelli", and I wont going to pay 1/6 of the bike for a tyre XD but it will be a "continental", guy already ordere for me. 60 quids.)

-and keep an eye on the rear chain sprocket, as it has a very minimal play...

So, we are on the road- with the help of all your advices guys. :)

I filled it with 95 unleaded, you were right, Tesco station sold only this, something super, and diesel :D
Only bought 13.5 liter though, as I couldn't see how full was the tank, and despite she was almost dry, WELL in the reserve tank, last red sign at the gauge, I doesn't wanted to risk overflow- as sometimes I read 22 liter for it's tank, sometimes 14, sometimes 15 at the internet....

I'Ve read that I should inflate the tyres to 40 psi, but the station lady insisted that that would be too much, so she only put it up to 30 psi.

So, whats the truth? Should I put some more in to reach 40, or 30 will do? Which is better?

Thank you for your answers, we did get started out of total noobism and a semi-roadworthy bike to MOT and beginner driver/owner :)