Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. #51 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    C-Moto Regular
    Also on the eicma and chinese FK MOTORS,link is french,sorry http://www.lerepairedesmotards.com/a...-chinoises.php

http://www.fkmotors-racing.com/

2. #52 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    What? You didn't knew this?

Average Polish girl is prettier than Italian one, but there are things such are charm, charisma...
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

3. #53 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    Quote Originally Posted by stradale View Post
    Also on the eicma and chinese FK MOTORS,link is french,sorry http://www.lerepairedesmotards.com/a...-chinoises.php

http://www.fkmotors-racing.com/
    FK Racing is FEKON

Did they display the FK250?

Anyone have any information about China Road Racing Championship, is it MOTOGP? There does not seem to be any information about it online.
    Last edited by MJH; 12-02-2015 at 02:32 PM.

4. #54 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    The CRRC is just production 250's in custom frames Zongshen have been the champion for this 250 class the last two years, very little publication as it's very very grass roots motorsport.
    2009-2011 Yamaha Jog RR
    2011-2013 Rieju Marathon Pro SM
    2013- Honda VFR 400R NC30

5. #55 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    At 2015 EICMA Italjet announced its return to Motorcycle production, presenting two Café Racer / Scrambler models. These concepts mark a pivot point in Italjet's recent history, paving the way for more exciting news down the road.
    The Café Racer and Scrambler are a duo developed around the same 250cc V Twin engine, a full duplex cradle frame and 17" rims.
    These models are inspired by the classic styles of Café Racers and Scramblers, while integrating futuristic and rugged elements, in line with Italjet's edgy design tradition. These two motorcycles provide a glimpse into the future production of the historic Bolognese brand.

Last edited by MJH; 12-03-2015 at 01:03 AM.

6. #56 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    FK Motors Racing and FEKON are different entities.
    FK displayed two very promising prototypes (one 302cc and one 150cc) that will get in production next year.
    Check out www.fkmotors-racing.com
    IMAG6978.jpg
    Cheers!
    Nic

7. #57 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    It says Fekon on the 150's crank case.

8. #58 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    The two new Benellies are being shipped to China. When they arrive my friend in a factory will let me know so Ill go have a look :)

Im really excited about the leoncino. I know the TRK is more versatile but that scrambler is a beauty and at 170kg should be a tone of fun.
    I had a look at TRKs dimensions on Benellies British site and its bigger than 600GT so Im not optimistic about the weight. Although engine must be lighter so there is hope heh

9. #59 Re: Italian Motorcycle Show EICMA 
    QJ saved Benelli, they empowered them.
    Benelli was at the end of its lifecycle, so to speak, it could not sell enough of the super bikes to remain solvent. I cannot imagine that aspect of them has changed, now they are developing more offerings and pursuing a wider market.
    I imagine that the amount of capital invested is substantial, it’s as if there is an endless stream. Unfortunately the streams are bidirectional, in and out. In other words these offerings have to sell and sell consistently well.
    I also believe that loosing revenue is typical when rebuilding, however that has to be done correctly. What is Benelli’s intent, where is their market range, segments.
    I see the brand name advertised in the USA in a way that is to me less than inspiring. If QJ does not invest directly into distribution and in that proper market research, I have to wonder how long the pipeline of capital will continue.
    If it is not occurring organically, if it is all backed by an endless stream of government funds, basically printing money to keep it going, some will see that and not embrace it, it’s not really what it seems to be. If the economy gets tighter some may say, it’s not a priority, lending has to be based on something real and in some form of balance as in accountability, as in what is your plan and how will you approach that plan.
    It;s not based pure capitalism, behind these and regardless to how it is seen or not seen real capital market forces will prevail. Purchasing a business that was losing money, can result in spending into a losing scenario that never changes directions. No words can cover that up, though they try to cover it, at some point the direction has to change. Do you think forensic accounting is embraced in China?
    I agree the 502 scrambler is really a lovely machine, but I cannot get one and not sure I would buy one even if I could. I see something less than ideal behind it all.

C-Moto Guru
    Qj use the Benelli name on the rkv/rks models. I think it was something like Italian Design of Benelli :-)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast