Hi everyone,

I want to share some pictures of my new motorcycle. I've only put about 60km on it, and haven't really gotten a chance to take it into the mountains where it belongs, but my first impressions are very good! It feels very light, and has adequate power (still in the gentle break-in period so I'm not running it much past 6000RPM right now). A few odd little issues (this is China): No kickstand kill switch! I took it to the shop today and asked them why it doesn't have a kickstand kill switch. I thought maybe someone had forgotten to hook it up while it was being assembled. Well, they told me that this model doesn't have one. I find this so hard to believe, anyway I asked if they could add one, and the shop manager said he would look into it and call me. I might end up adding one myself and just use the engine stop circuit and tie it in with the kickstand. The other little thing that I suppose could happen to anyone is that after about 20km of riding, I just felt that it lacked power. I took the seat off and discovered that the very careful gentlemen that unpacked my bike had stuffed the toolkit and owner's book directly onto the airbox intake. Well, suffice it to say that after removing the blockage, the bike ran 100% better.

Now I am shopping for better tires because I want to toss the stock nonsense as soon as possible. It seems that the Pirelli Sport Demons are available on taobao for around 1300rmb a set. I ran those tires back in the states on a small displacement bike and I was very happy with them. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the sport Demons (or other name brand tires) sold on taobao. Are they real, or fake?

Anyway, on to some pictures I took yesterday: