Hi, I just completed an oil filter change plus complete oil change.

I went on biking, got back, drained the oil from the hot engine, (unscrewed top cap, and bottom screw, drained all old oil while rocking the bike left-right, but mainly straight)
then replaced the oil filter with a new one, before fitting, I'd put the new filter into some new oil, then dripped it, so it won't spill it around,
installed, placed back o ring, spring, etc.

First thing I realised, that a small spring was dropped out from the bottom hole I drained the oil from- with a metal plug in it.
I put back the spring, like: plug forward, then the spring. Then placed back the screw with the o ring on top.
That was sucpicious.

The second thing I realised that I can't pour all 850 ml I measured in it- as then the oil line would pass the higher border. (bike was straight, not leaned- GF holding it.)

So I spared a little.

Oil was... oil like color. Yellowish.

Then I run the engine for like 4-5 minutes, as it was suggested.
Oil line dropped a tad, but totally normal.

Just.... All the oil in the little window turned pitch black.

The third thing I realised, viewing Haynes manual, that I have a screw IN THE MIDDLE of the engine's bottom, inside a flower like metal plate. ... And THAT is the drain hole. Found it on my bike also- just first i don't seen it, just this other one I used for draining near it.

SO I managed to drain the oil from a different hole with a same O-ringed screw in it, AND that little spring...

We rocked the bike heavily to left-right while we was draining the oil, and that screw isn't much higher than the middle one, but tell me:

WHERE did I drained the oil from ?

Did I put back the spring and bolt right? bolt's tail in the screw, bolt's head goes into the hole, spring follows it on its tail- Is it right? Then the screw to lock it with the O ring.

Did I made something horribly wrong?

And why the fresh oil suddenly became black after engine run, like the one was there before?

(checked old oil, homogen- no bits, or dust or etc. in it.)

Please, can you help me?? Is it OK that it's already black?

did I made something very wrong with my bike, draining the wrong hole???

Are the bolt and spring went back right?