Hi guys. Thanks for having me. I have owned a cf moto trail tracker 500 since new in 2010. I live in the rugged central interior of BC and have put this quad thru every kind of abuse possible. The promo ads cf moto makes is child's play to what I've done with mine. These quads are pretty darned tough and reliable. My only "breakdown" is the back brakes system failed in first year. I have a snow plow for it and run it hard pushing snow on the acreage in Temps as cold as -25C. I pull a large trailer behind it to haul firewood(4'8'4') and use it for hunting all fall. Muskeg and mud up to the headlights creeks over the racks. Shale and rock mountain trails and anything else. The quad is my tool. Now having described what I do with it... I have worn the drive belt significantly in the last 2400km and it squeals now and again and bottom end is weaker. I want to change the belt and upgrade the springs and ramps in primary clutch.... problem is where do I find the parts??? I don't have any problem ordering from the USA just need a place to start that isn't ebay. Thanks guys.