Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: few new mod's

1. #1 few new mod's 
    C-Moto Regular
    If anyone is interested I have done a few mod's to my CFMoto 650nk in the last few weeks ,

First up was a new set of Feronus brake pads , awsome stopping power now , there was not much wrong with the origonals but they were starting to shed black dust everywhere , a pain to clean off every few days .

Second is a nice 'Tail tidy' by R&G racing , England and at only $120 aud , a perfect fit with all cables , bolts , shrink wrap , cable ties and lights includes , it shed about 4kg off the bike as the standard tail is built like a tank .

Third is a set of Bridgstone Battlax BT023 tyres , changed the rear to a 180 section from the standard 160 , kept the front at 120 section yes over tyred I know but it looks much fatter . As with the standard break pads there is nothing wrong with the standard tyres , but after 16000km the rear was flattening off in the middle , I have the old tyres stashed in the shed for a rainy day .

On the tail tidy and removal of the standard exhaust I recon I have shed at least 10kg off the bike with these 2 mod;s alone , there are still weight reductions to be made .

The photo of us on the road was last Saturday in the hills above Perth , running in the new tyres and pads , best bike roads ever these are .

Brian.
    Last edited by Beanerds; 11-19-2015 at 06:44 AM.

2. #2 Re: few new mod's 
    Nice mods!
    Without consciousness, space and time are nothing; in reality you can take any time -- whether past or future -− as your new frame of reference. Death is a reboot that leads to all potentialities.

3. #3 Re: few new mod's 
    C-Moto Regular
    A sweet blast a few friday nights ago . 60 bikes ,,,, awsome
    Beanerds
    Attached Images