Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Superbyke RSR: engine starts with choke, but slow without it, and stops with throttle 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Managed to fly off from the bike with 45mph, as someone hit my steering in a 40mph zone after the first 40's sign, in a 60's road, he went with around 60 mph still.... Didn't slowed down. I Skidded an unbelievable distance, but my chinese protective gear was took ALL damage.

Im able to switch gears in standing, in neutral it starts nicely with choke, rev goes up, but without choke it sounds too slow. And every time I move throttle, it cuts out instantly without any rev change.

Can you tell me what part I need to order, to make it run again? What can be the cause?
    I need to figure it out as I can'T leave it in depo, and if I move it to a garage, the mechanis is going to need the chinese parts I must order well before :(

-Fuel doesn't dripping,
    -oil level seems normal, though I had one brown oil squirt dried on the outside of my engine.
    No drips from that either, I don't know where the squirt came from.
    -I was able to push it with clutch pulled in in gear, and I can swicth it to neutral.
    -Bike was skidded also, almost as long as me- exhaust's side in a 2cm high and half meter long stripe was pushed in to flat, the exhaust side bent flat in no more than half centimetre deep. I see no holes, and no suspicious smoke at all. (It never smoked visibly since I have it- must be in good condition. I only seen the heat goes out as air distortion in high revs, but no color of the smoke since I have it.)
    -ALso I had to killswitch her as soon as I got up (instantly) as she made some weak white smoke when lying on her side with spinning engine- but no smoke ever before, and no smoke afterwards.
    Last edited by Packleader; 11-22-2015 at 02:01 AM.

2. #2 Re: Superbyke RSR: engine starts with choke, but slow without it, and stops with thro 

3. #3 Re: Superbyke RSR: engine starts with choke, but slow without it, and stops with thro 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Mechanic was cleaned out fuel and such systems after the crash, also the carburettor, so it seems that a carb and/or fuel system fail after the crash was the cause. But I'm still thinking to replace the exhaust- it's really rusty