Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CF MOTO

1. #1 CF MOTO 
    I've been here in China for 20 years.. CF make okay bikes but they are the same crap chinese companies when it comes to repairs and maintenance.. I'm totally fucking sick of it. I've just payed 1,000 rmb to have the bike gone over completely.. Look at it a week later..
    Missing screw holding the ignition switch cowl, Broken plastic, screen wrapped in tape instead of the proper rubber cups, CF MOTO>> NICE BIKES FUCKWIT EMPLOYEES.
    Attached Images

2. #2 Re: CF MOTO 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonsims View Post
    I've been here in China for 20 years.. CF make okay bikes but they are the same crap chinese companies when it comes to repairs and maintenance.. I'm totally fucking sick of it. I've just payed 1,000 rmb to have the bike gone over completely.. Look at it a week later..
    Missing screw holding the ignition switch cowl, Broken plastic, screen wrapped in tape instead of the proper rubber cups, CF MOTO>> NICE BIKES FUCKWIT EMPLOYEES.
    Also don't forget that these companies put all their eggs into the export market and don't give two shits about their own domestic market. They manufacture bikes for the Chinese market on different assembly lines with the dumber noob assemblers often not torqing up bolts properly saving 5 yuan here and there with cheap bolts that round off in your hand like butter and not using real threadlocker on the bolts, not giving things like ABS in China but giving it to western markets, alienate your home consumer, nice business plan idiots. Then the price is about the same as in the west. Not barely a dollar do they spend on promotion or after sales, they seriously think that a warranty and after sales should be at the same level as a 3000 yuan ebike as a 40,000 yuan motorcycle? What are they smoking? No racing series, no T-Shirts, no test rides. They turn potential fanboys into haters with their shitty attitude.

Then after all that grovelling to the western market they hardly sell many unless they are to noob riders.

3. #3 Re: CF MOTO 
    C-Moto Regular
    Jeez , that really sux I didn't realise you guys got such a 'shitty end of the stick 'so to say , I feel for you all as our bikes here are really pretty good and where I live the shops are very professional .
    Brian

'