Hi everyone,

For last few years I was thinking of riding to Europe on a bike but never had the time. This year I sorted out my work and everything and the trip will finally happen. March 31st is my last day in the office and I dont have to go back there for next 5 months.
I will leave as soon as I can and go to Mongolia first, After riding there for few weeks Ill come back to China, pair up with another MCM user and together we will ride to Europe. I will be on my YBR250, he has YS250.

I thought a lot about getting a XTZ125 for the trip for many reasons. Mostly because its a better offroad bike and because my YBR is not so new anymore. In the end I decided to go with my old bike which has nearly 40k km on it, and this is why I started this thread. Id like to know what would you guys replace/change/upgrade/modified in this bike with this mileage. I have some ideas but it never hurts to ask

So far I have heated grips, windshield, hand guards, fake pelican boxes, power outlet, battery changed 3000km ago, chain and sprockets changed 1000km ago, oil, filters and sparks all changed when needed to be

Id like to replace the parts that might be worn, Im thinking of replacing cam chain, clutch plates, wheel bearings, rear suspension, cables.......

Is there anything else I should be thinking of?
Also, Id like to check the compression so if you guys know a good mechanic somewhere is Zhejiang or Shanghai please let me know

Cheers