So it is like this. I have a Chinese electric motorcycle now but I want to get out of town when I have a few days off. In the states I ride a Triumph Speedmaster. Big heavy and slow.

I was looking at the CB190R because it is so cheap (14800 to 16800) and a little more umf then the slightly smaller 150cc bikes. After reading the forums, everyone keeps mentioning how it may still be to weak for travel.

So I looked at the Benelli 250bn but I have a friend that has a 300 and he has so much trouble keeping it running. I see about as many good reviews as I see bad and the parts seems oddly expensive.

So now I am looking at the KTM Duke200. It is a little more expensive then I hoped at 30000 but it seems like a great bike from what I have read. Anyone know anything about this bike? Parts?

I have considered another Chinese bike but they all seem to heavy when comparing it to HP. I have very little to choose from here in Changchun and very little exp with them also.

My biggest necessity is that the bike is as light as possible. I will have to push the bike every day up a ramp into my building. Security wont let me ride it up. It also needs to be powerful enough to move a 220 pound fat guy.

Any thoughts on the subject? I am a novice rider so any input is appreciated.

The Duke 200
KTM-Duke-200.jpg

The Honda CB190R
eb6998fb22912047f11daaaec5207e6105359d0c_1_575x500.jpg

The Benelli BN250
benelli-bn-251-tnt-250-1.jpg