Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: aprilla stx 150

1. #1 aprilla stx 150 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello, and glad to become a new member of My China Moto. I'm looking at a new Aprilla stx 150 as a get around town and short day trip bike, here in rural Guangdong Province. I'm also looking at the Lifan kpr 150 as well. can anyone give me an idea of what I should pay for either of these bikes? Dealer is asking 13,000 and 12,000 Yuan respectively but I'd like to get a bargaining point.

2. #2 Re: aprilla stx 150 
    Quote Originally Posted by maobobbleheadoll View Post
    Hello, and glad to become a new member of My China Moto. I'm looking at a new Aprilla stx 150 as a get around town and short day trip bike, here in rural Guangdong Province. I'm also looking at the Lifan kpr 150 as well. can anyone give me an idea of what I should pay for either of these bikes? Dealer is asking 13,000 and 12,000 Yuan respectively but I'd like to get a bargaining point.
    The Aprilla is selling between 11500 and 13000 on taobao so I am sure that is the normal range.

The Lifan is selling right at 11800 on taobao from many sellers.

Have you thought about the Honda CB190R? This bike is only 14800!

As far as bargaining goes, my wife bargained the price on my Chinese make down from 11500 to 9000. Even then he seemed furious he was selling to me at that price. It was like he would almost rather not sell it. That was the discount she worked out. These bikes coming from the dealer not the factory might be a little more complicated to haggle over. Good luck!