Hi!

My problem is, that if I charge my 3 month old battery via a lextek battery charger/regulator, overnight it works like a charm in the bike, but as soon as I leave the bike standing for one day or so, it starts to loose power.

so dramatically, that after 2 weeks only the fuel level indicator came in, no lights no anything, and the voltage of the battery was 4.7 instead of 12.
If I leave it stand for like 2 days, then the power is usually not enough to spin the starting motor...

I charged it for 12 hours, then measured 13volts, then went out to ride like for a hour or two, left the bike standing for 2 days, then it couldnt turn the starter motor... I bump started it, went to work, (30 minutes ride) left the bike for like 8 hours... After that, bump starting it was very difficult... Only succeeded 2 times, pulled the gas for a minute or so, but as soon as I tried to set it off (switched to neutral to rev) engine went dead. Like it has only enough spark to keep it alive until I keep the throttle opened. Choke does not help.

I do now as a fact, that a freshly charged battery eliminates all these problems for me. But how comes that a freshly charged battery dies out in days?

-can you tell me, how can I check, that my charger built in the bike works ok?
-And even, where to find it on the bike? :D

-Also, if it's dead, or weak, what can I do?

-Is it possible, that the charger is ok, just something drains the battery no matter that I turn off the ignition, while it stands?
rev counter is dead since i got it, could that, or anything else drain the battery?

Im very desperate :( please help

Also, its around 5 celsius here, I know, cold, but I knew sinnis max and sinnis stealth bikes that resided outside in the SNOW, and started without a problem