Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Wanted anyone breaking a Sinnis/pulse etc 
    The fact it was used for spare parts, tells you something, that they sold it to you without replacing the parts they took off could be seen as it was too much for them to find parts and they sold the bikes. I think those were discontinued in 2010? I would bet that the Macedonians are only selling them out of stock as some in the Ukraine or Russia are. It’s hard to tell with the Chinese, they may still be making them and just decided to remove them from their website for no real logical reason.
    I would never buy a Chinese bike unless it’s offered for sale in China and you can find spares on Taobao. I also would never believe anything people selling them claim, some claim they designed the bikes, with a team of European engineers….they would say they are made in your home town if they could get away with it.
    Notice how Zing Bike evaporated, no support of what they sold, changed their name and selling something else, nice.

2. #12 Re: Wanted anyone breaking a Sinnis/pulse etc 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    That is the correct bike, i was mis-informed by parts people that it was the same as the Pulse/Sinnis when in fact its not.

Thank to the link humanbeing sent me on my other post and also thanks to my friends in the Czech Republic i have managed to find the correct and original parts to replace them.
    I cant post pics yet.....it wont allow me. I dont think i have reached the post limit to lift that ban yet.

I bought the bike from a guy who does house clearances, it was in a shed along with 2 other bikes.
    Its in nearly mint condition apart from the missing bits and the fairings are sun faded.
    Only 171.7 original kms on the clock.....its basically brand new.

3. #13 Re: Wanted anyone breaking a Sinnis/pulse etc 
    Quote Originally Posted by RE8ELD0G View Post
    That is the correct bike, i was mis-informed by parts people that it was the same as the Pulse/Sinnis when in fact its not.

Thank to the link humanbeing sent me on my other post and also thanks to my friends in the Czech Republic i have managed to find the correct and original parts to replace them.
    I cant post pics yet.....it wont allow me. I dont think i have reached the post limit to lift that ban yet.

I bought the bike from a guy who does house clearances, it was in a shed along with 2 other bikes.
    Its in nearly mint condition apart from the missing bits and the fairings are sun faded.
    Only 171.7 original kms on the clock.....its basically brand new.
    my first post had pics ... try to make them smaller, that is what my trouble was when trying ... i used paint and made them 800x600 then no problem
    Brian ,
    2015 Bashan Storm 250

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12