Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Twist grip and choke attachment. 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Im desperate and really need this asap, Can someone please help me out.

Im trying to get a new twist grip for my Zing 250cc (pulse adrenaline 250cc)
    But i'm being told different thing by different people and don't know whats-whats.

So i need some of you lovely people to go out to your bikes and take pictures of the twist grip / throttle area and how it attaches to the handle bars. would be even better if you could remove it to let me see exactly how it goes on,
    but pics of it fitted should be fine.
    I also need the same for the clutch area (light) switches to see where how your chokes fit.
    Pics of mine below.

Brace yourselves for the wall of text.............................................. .................................................. ...................................

So the back story is this.
    I bought the bike cheap with the intention of fixing it up to sell on.
    Its a ex demo bike with only 1......yes 1 previous owner - the dealership ZingBikes in Huntingdon on the log book.
    It only has 171.7 original miles on the clock so the engine is brand new. It was stored dry and as such only has some very tiny patches of surface rust anywhere on it.

But sadly at some point it has been stripped of a few bit (or maybe they were never fitted) like the Gear position sensor.
    The air box has been messed with to fit a different battery and sealed off with a cone filter fitted to the carb.

Its biggest issues are the handlebar areas. The choke cable guide is broken and the throttle twist grip looks to have been cut off.

Now i'm being told by some that the twist grip is separate from the switches and also by others that its attached to them so would need to buy complete switches to fix'
    And im being told that the 125cc dont have a choke on the left switches only the 250cc do??
    Also being told the handlebar gear is the same on all these chinese bikes and then being told its different between importers and what engine is fitted...........Head ache
    I really need to clear this up (with pics) so i know what i need to buy to fix it.

Heres some pics of what i mean.

(or maybe no pics as it wont allow me to upload any.

Thanks for your help folks.

2. #2 Re: Twist grip and choke attachment. 
    Can u find it via http://www.ndmoto.cz/Polozky.aspx ?
    Last edited by humanbeing; 04-03-2016 at 08:45 PM.

3. #3 Re: Twist grip and choke attachment. 
    I do not believe that Zing was importing a version of the Pulse Adrenaline, they imported Lifans, they have since abandoned the Zing Brand and started importing different models as HMC
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/zingbikes/3444875794

Do you have some images of your motorcycle.

4. #4 Re: Twist grip and choke attachment. 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    Oh god your a life saver.
    I have been on the phone for 4 days, countless hours of internet searching and many emails.........and you come to my aid, they stock all the exact parts i need to finish this bike.

Thanks for all the help guys.......... I guess im going to have to learn a bit more about these Imported bikes.
    Its a minefield.

5. #5 Re: Twist grip and choke attachment. 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Ok just a follow up for anyone else looking to buy from NDmoto.cz
    you will need friends in the Czech Republic as they wont send to the UK or even allow you to pay with a UK credit card.

Luckily i know someone over there and they were kind enough to order my parts and then ship them to me here.

But thanks again for the help and the link. Just gotta wait for my bits to arrive now.