Hi all,

As I'm returning home to Germany soon, unfortunately I have to sell my beloved Benelli GS 600 with Beijing B Plate. I recently did the government inspection and got approval until 10/2017. Insurance is also valid for some time.

Bike is in a very good condition, engine and electronics are fine and in great condition. Everything works just fine.

Here some details for interested:

1. First date of Registration is 10/2013
2. Production date is 06/2013 which means the version which doesn't have the overheating issue.
3. Current mileage is around 14 000 km
4. Bike is foiled in gunmetal grey by special foil worth 2500 RMB
5. Race exhaust with great sound has been fitted (Leo Vince design) worth 3500 RMB. I see it as safety feature, since everybody can hear you ;-)
6. Xenon headlight has been fitted for a much brighter view. Also a safety feature, since everybody can see you ;-) price 1500 RMB
7. Rear and front wheel lifter included 500 RMB
8. Bag for the fuel tank for transport 400 RMB
9. Some other small stuff... Grease and so one.
10. Bridgestone S20 tires (better grip and more sporty) fitted in good condition.

My asking price for the bike and all equipment is 29 000 RMB. Sure we can discuss a small price adjustment, but don't expect a charity price... Bike and the legal status are definitely worth the money.

You just need to sit on the bike and can start riding to Beijing mountain to have fun.

If you are interested you can contact me via PN.

Here some pictures....