Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Great news Bill
    Hope to see you on the road in Sichuan.
    It's just a shame it's cost you nearly 30% of the oringal purchess price to get it all sorted out with only 4000km rode by you .
    And I see the seller has gone very very quite he would of still had the new post sent to his email address. ?
    Never did trust people from that part of the world ???
    ....??? Are you on drugs?

Indeed it's very unfortunate that this damage happen to bill, but what do I have to do with it? It got a mechanical damage after a certain time, 4K km and several hundreds of up and downshifts.... and my dear, this lever is a maintenance free item! So explain me please what I CAN do on this damage from inside of the clutch.

If you have no clue on engineering and repair and maintenance shut your mouth up please and take care of your business....

Some guys are really unbelievable.....

Cheers
    Dave
    Mailand or Madrid --> Main thing is Italy
    Bikes: In Germany Ducati Diavel AMG#259; China Benelli 600GS with Loud Pipes, since they save life's....

2. #12 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Took you nearly 4 days to see the post.????
    Do the right thing and offer to pay Bill back some money.

Or can't you see that would be the correct thing to do in this case with a bike that you have properly nock the shit out of the gears with you big fat feet .

And why should you care you had the money and now you back in Germany .

Most people would fill very sorry for Bill I do and I didn't even sell him the bike?

Just reading you post to me it's clear you don't give a shit and should off address the post to Bill.
    It's funny people post about there bike and how there use it before the sale of the bike?

And if people read what you have posted about you on the bike on how great fun it is to RACE around the mountains of Beijing and we have a race track here but how slow the other riders go round ?

To me it sounds like you have gave the bike a hard life before you sold it to Bill.

So most likely you have shot the gears before you sold it ?

Have a good day .

Well you been named and shamed now?

So it's more appropriate for you to

SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Last edited by prince666; 09-30-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #13 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Prince, please keep out of this.
    Whether the bike had been abused or not there is absolutely NO evidence, so there is no point in accusing people after another 4000kms have been ridden.

Chinese bikes are notorious for failure due to cheap parts, and the BJ600 is certainly no exception.

Best not to point fingers. Just my opinion.

4. #14 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    You are correct I have no evidence of such matters.

But please read my fist post about this problem ?

Was I not fair and didt point no fingers.

Now when it is said.

"Are you on drugs?'`

`shut your mouth up please and take care of your business.... '

Sorry mate the gloves come off IMO.

But I do respect your point of view
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #15 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    C-Moto Regular
    Jackson Hole by GuYaJu, Yanqing county, Beijing. And sometimes west coast of Canada.
    Thanks for your support Prince666 but I agree with Dave that he has no responsibility for this failure. It is 5 months and 4,000 km since he sold it to me. The bike was working perfectly when I bought it. 4,000 km later it developed a problem. And yes it was quite inconvenient for me, but it was a simple mater of replacing some parts to get it going again. These things happen. It comes with owning a motorbike.

And yes the repair was expensive. The cost was mostly transporting the bike 550 km to Beijing. I surely could have done this repair much cheaper, but given the circumstances, I chose to pay for quick results. This was day 3 of a 5 week trip, I was in the middle of nowhere, and looming ahead of me was the national holiday which would delay things even more if I tried to handle this locally, and wait for parts, and then still not be sure.

As it is. I have now lost 3 days of my 5 weeks. I'll be missing one mountain out of thirteen. That's not bad. To catch up, today I am taking the expressway a full 900 km. And I'm having a lot of fun weaving amongst the cars. Surprisingly, on this first day of free toll roads, the G4 is mostly free flowing with just the occasional bottleneck (once I got around Beijing that is).

Since the repair yesterday, I have put on 600 km and it is running beautifully. I still think I ended up with a good bike as far as Chinese bikes go. And I'm having fun on it.

So yes, I hope to see you in Sichuan in a few days and we can have some fun together on our China bikes.
    In China: 2013 Benelli 600gs
    In Canada: 1980-'85 Shovester (under construction), 1983 kz440

6. #16 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Yes Bill take it on the chin.
    But wouldn't it off been nice if the seller has posted to you ?

I am very sorry to hear about the bike Bill and it pains me to think of all the problems you are having to sort the bike out on a trip which has been planed for a long time.

I wish you well and hope you can sort the bike out quick. "THE SELLER"

Maybe something along these lines.

Well who cares a shit you are happy so I am happy see you in a few days Bill.

Still don't trust people who ride Ducati...
    Last edited by prince666; 10-01-2016 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Took you nearly 4 days to see the post.????
    Do the right thing and offer to pay Bill back some money.

Or can't you see that would be the correct thing to do in this case with a bike that you have properly nock the shit out of the gears with you big fat feet .

And why should you care you had the money and now you back in Germany .

Most people would fill very sorry for Bill I do and I didn't even sell him the bike?

Just reading you post to me it's clear you don't give a shit and should off address the post to Bill.
    It's funny people post about there bike and how there use it before the sale of the bike?

And if people read what you have posted about you on the bike on how great fun it is to RACE around the mountains of Beijing and we have a race track here but how slow the other riders go round ?

To me it sounds like you have gave the bike a hard life before you sold it to Bill.

So most likely you have shot the gears before you sold it ?

Have a good day .

Well you been named and shamed now?

So it's more appropriate for you to

SHUT THE FUCK UP?

My last sentences to this topic as it is leading to nothing....

If you would know me personally, you would know that I never wish anything bad to a biker, to his bike or to himself.
    Yes it's very unfortunate that this damage happened to Bill, and I'm impressed how he does this tour and yes I'm jealous that I can't join him....

And in terms of the quality of the bike which I have sold to him. Except a few things which have been fitted by the previous owner, I was maintaining the bike by myself, as I claim to know what I'm doing by my profession as a engineer.....

Again, it seems to me you are not a technician and have no sense on damages which can simply occur after a certain time. And they have nothing to do with maintenance or care, it just happens....
    With a little basic technical knowledge you should know that whatever moves or shifts is somehow related to wear and tear. Or is your bike (if you own one) free of this?
    I really didn't get your point of what is my responsibility on this....

Your behavior/comments are unnecessary as you have no clue and background knowledge. You just try to offense people by involving your self in topics where you have no clue about. Probably since you are more or less anonymous in a forum or have nothing else to do

So Prince, I kindly ask you to just simply ignore me in the future, as we definitely won't find a basis Of communication and sense.

So have a nice day/week/years in live and ride safe!

A proud Ducati rider who doesn't care which bike you are riding haha!

Dave
    Mailand or Madrid --> Main thing is Italy
    Bikes: In Germany Ducati Diavel AMG#259; China Benelli 600GS with Loud Pipes, since they save life's....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12