Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    Hi all,

I swapped the tires on my CBF190R and I have the stockers that I don't need any more. Barely broken in. Like stated in the title, they are CST (Chengshin)

Front: 110/70 17"
    Rear: 140/70 17"

Radials. The ODO showed 899 KM when they were removed.

Free. Pickup only in Beijing, no deliveries or shipping (please don't ask). As in, please come to my house to get them if you want them.

These would be great for your commuter bike or for sport touring. I do more aggressive riding in the mountains and track days and I don't commute, so I went with something stickier and I don't care about longevity...

PM me to arrange pickup. Please do your homework first and don't ask me "Will they fit on my 2011 blah blah blah..." Haha, I don't have the time to research.

2. #2 Re: FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    Quote Originally Posted by galenernest View Post
    Hi all,

I swapped the tires on my CBF190R and I have the stockers that I don't need any more. Barely broken in. Like stated in the title, they are CST (Chengshin)

Front: 110/70 17"
    Rear: 140/70 17"

Radials. The ODO showed 899 KM when they were removed.

Free. Pickup only in Beijing, no deliveries or shipping (please don't ask). As in, please come to my house to get them if you want them.

These would be great for your commuter bike or for sport touring. I do more aggressive riding in the mountains and track days and I don't commute, so I went with something stickier and I don't care about longevity...

PM me to arrange pickup. Please do your homework first and don't ask me "Will they fit on my 2011 blah blah blah..." Haha, I don't have the time to research.
    i have use of the tyre. But i can't go to BJ. Any chance to send express delivery? There is a type that the recipient's duty to pay the cost [到付件].
    同志仍需努力

3. #3 Re: FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    Quote Originally Posted by td_ref View Post
    i have use of the tyre. But i can't go to BJ. Any chance to send express delivery? There is a type that the recipient's duty to pay the cost [到付件].
    How about we give it a week or so. If I don't get any bites in Beijing, I can send them to you as long as you can make all the arrangements for the kuaidi and all I have to do is open the door for him.

4. #4 Re: FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    Quote Originally Posted by galenernest View Post
    How about we give it a week or so. If I don't get any bites in Beijing, I can send them to you as long as you can make all the arrangements for the kuaidi and all I have to do is open the door for him.
    No problem.
    同志仍需努力

5. #5 Re: FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    C-Moto Noob
    new member...looking for advice...appreciate a reply...gixxr jeffry...wechat 135 2274 6404

Quote Originally Posted by td_ref View Post
    No problem.
    Hey, send me a pm if you still want the tires... We can make some arrangements to have them shipped...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. #7 FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    Quote Originally Posted by usajeffery123 View Post
    new member...looking for advice...appreciate a reply...gixxr jeffry...wechat 135 2274 6404
    Okay: advice would be to post in the new users section... Introduce yourself and what kid of bike you ride and where you live... Then, specifically what kind of advice are you seeking? Haha, you posted in an odd thread to be sure..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. #8 Re: FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    C-Moto Noob
    I,m posting everywhere...thnx4thReply...all advice4laowaiLivingInChina...I try to lern everyday

9. #9 Re: FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    Hey Galenernest, I'm not sure if he still wants those tires but if you still have them in August I will pick them up when I am in Beijing. Let me know and thank you kindly!
    “I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
    Triumph Speedmaster, Di ping xian da pao che 5000W, KTM Duke 390, Dayang DY150, Jencheng 150 Razkull Clone

10. #10 Re: FREE TIRES - CST 110/70 17" and 140/70 17" less than 900 KM Beijing 
    Quote Originally Posted by Asymptomatic View Post
    Hey Galenernest, I'm not sure if he still wants those tires but if you still have them in August I will pick them up when I am in Beijing. Let me know and thank you kindly!
    Well, let's give td_ref a few days to claim them... and I have to move in July. I'm staying in Beijing, but the less I have to move the better... do you have a friend in Beijing who could pick them up and hold them for you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast