Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. #21 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    C-Moto Senior
    Hi prince666

Yeah, I've seen bikerdoc's pages, which is why I want to get hold of one, with MPH speed display. The problem is, WK bikes here in the UK, really are useless, and really don't know the bike they sell, for example, they tried to tell any generic centre stand kit off ebay would work !! I have also tried emailing CFMoto from the contact email address' on their website, and not once had a reply. I fully appreciate that you can't give me the marketing director's personal details, but, perhaps if you could flag this up to him in some way?

Many thanks

Tony

2. #22 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Tony, I doubt that the TR-G instrument panel is available in miles as the model is not destined for sale outside the mainland at this moment in time. I've no idea if there's a method with the panel itself to switch between miles and km's either.
    I've PM'd you...
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

3. #23 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    C-Moto Senior
    Hi Bikerdoc

I've replied to your pm.

Thanks

Tony

4. #24 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Great write-up. Still interesting even though I want any future road vehicles to be either electric or pedal power.
    Thanks ZMC888 it a shame to hear future vehicles could be electric or pedal power coming from a long time biker ?
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #25 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    Review updated on post 12/13.........
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

6. #26 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    We test this model with motorcycle magazines , is the better motorcycle than cfmoto are doing , better than many motorcycles japanese are doing in this moment but is a pitty because cfmoto never make a homologation for europe .
    4f6b03b1-4eb8-4740-a318-efae3af04eac.jpg
    R

7. #27 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    Hi

Mr CFMoto Spain

Just passed the 6000 KM now (4 weeks) with no issues so far, did you read about me and 2 other riders are intending to ride from China to the UK and back with the TR-G and apart of the trip we will pass through Madrid (Spain) we will be happy to pop in to meet up for a beer if you like.

So if you can please send contact details by PM and I will keep you updated with the progress of the trip, hopefully bike and riders will reach Madrid ok.
    Do you have a link you can post on the thread for the review you done on the CFMoto 650 TR-G even if it is in Spanish.

I can't stress no more then what I said in my review how good the new TR-G is ?

Not sure I would go as far as saying its better then what is coming out of Japan just now but would say "Pound" for "Pound" it is better value then what is coming out of Japan just now and is a dam good bike.

I am sure the TR-G will be exported at some time but the way it works with CFMoto will use buyers in China as a beta riders to iron out all the problems first then give it about a year then I am sure the bike will be offered for export.
    Last edited by prince666; 05-30-2016 at 10:36 AM.

8. #28 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    C-Moto Noob
    The problem is the Chinese have not been able to create a high compression 4 cylinder engine yet, who ever heard of a 650CC motorcycle having such poor performance. I had a 350cc Regal Raptor Daytona, it was a pile of rubbish, scrapped it with only 8500KM on the clock, forever going wrong, ICU unit replaced after 4000KM new chain, to many things to mention, but the main thing that used to upset me was other Chinese Motorcycles such as Dayon, just fly past me and I have no response, they are 125CC. I think the Chinese have got the looks right but they really need Japanese technology for their engines.

9. #29 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Thom View Post
    The problem is the Chinese have not been able to create a high compression 4 cylinder engine yet, who ever heard of a 650CC motorcycle having such poor performance. I had a 350cc Regal Raptor Daytona, it was a pile of rubbish, scrapped it with only 8500KM on the clock, forever going wrong, ICU unit replaced after 4000KM new chain, to many things to mention, but the main thing that used to upset me was other Chinese Motorcycles such as Dayon, just fly past me and I have no response, they are 125CC. I think the Chinese have got the looks right but they really need Japanese technology for their engines.

Hi Major Thom

This thread is about a review on the CFMoto 650TR-G and not to slag of a bike you have had problems with (Regal Raptor 350 Daytona ) which you have started a "NEW" thread about on your first post.

So if you please could kindly edit your post to keep this thread on track I would greatly be appreciated , thank you for your understanding on this matter and welcome to MCM

For your information the 650 range from CFMoto engine spec is...

52kW/8750r/min
    62N•m/7000r/min

And so far "NO" 125cc have passed me even when I got stuck in first gear ? and with a top speed at just over 200 Kmh the bike rides good for me.
    Last edited by prince666; 06-08-2016 at 11:16 AM.

10. #30 Re: New CFMoto 650 TR-G review 
    C-Moto Regular
    Jackson Hole by GuYaJu, Yanqing county, Beijing. And sometimes west coast of Canada.
    @prince666 when are you starting your trip to Europe? Will you be updating us with a thread on this forum?
    In China: 2013 Benelli 600gs
    In Canada: 1980-'85 Shovester (under construction), 1983 kz440

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast