Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Selling my racing gear - 2 sets of leathers, 2 helmets, boots and gloves Zhuhai - GD 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi Guys,

I am out of the racing game, can't afford it and don't have the time. I sold my bike in January and thought I should keep the gear just in case but now it's taking up too much space in our house so I need to sell it. If you're interested in any of it please drop me a message.

1 alpinestars leathers red and black, worn but usable, a tight size 52 (EU) (42US) - bought 2nd hand - will sell for 1000rmb ono
    1 axo leathers orange and black, again worn but less scuffed than the other, this is also 52EU / 42US but is much roomier - also bought second hand, will sell for 1000rmb ono
    re: leathers - both fit me fine - I'm 6' foot, 75kg

1 pair of boots, alpinestars smx-6, good for touring or racing, toe sliders are well worn (original and spare set) but still a good boot - bought new from HK, will sell for 1000rmb ono
    1 pair of gloves - alpinestars gp-plus - excellent condition, size XL but quite tight, bought new in HK will sell for 500rmb ono

1 agv helmet - gp-tech - black - lovely helmet, the lining is worn a bit but it was never dropped or scuffed, bought new in HK will sell for 1200rmb
    1 shoei helmet - blue - a bit older, would suit someone looking for an occasional use spare helmet, it's very good quality though, bought new in the UK, will sell for 500rmb

If you buy more than one item I can offer some discounts

If you wanna take it all, make me an offer!

Pictures to follow

2. #2 Re: Selling my racing gear - 2 sets of leathers, 2 helmets, boots and gloves Zhuhai - 

3. #3 Re: Selling my racing gear - 2 sets of leathers, 2 helmets, boots and gloves Zhuhai - 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob

4. #4 Re: Selling my racing gear - 2 sets of leathers, 2 helmets, boots and gloves Zhuhai - 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob

5. #5 Re: Selling my racing gear - 2 sets of leathers, 2 helmets, boots and gloves Zhuhai - 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    bump!

6. #6 Re: Selling my racing gear - 2 sets of leathers, 2 helmets, boots and gloves Zhuhai - 
    Hi, mcmason!
    Nice suits and helmets! AGV looks cool.
    I see your topic was posted a bit long time ago, but still r not sold it out? I can recommend you check the chinese local second-hands online-markets, like Ganji or 58, or Baixingwang.
    Cheers.