Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Attn: Kunming Riders, Selling Jialing 230cc Dualsport with alum. sideboxes 
    C-Moto Regular cryptographicide's Avatar
    Greetings,

I am planning a trip to Kunming. From Kunming, I'm going straight home to Canada. That means I want to sell the bike in Kunming.

If you live in kunming and want to buy a bike, I've got a great opportunity for you.

The bike is a JH 200GY-5A...meaningless, right? Here, have a link!! http://motor.newmotor.com.cn/JH200GY5A2317/

It is a Jialing, a reputable company out of Chongqing that has, in the past, held joint ventures with Honda.
    230cc.
    I've added a bigger front sprocket to give it a tiny bit more speed. Two people and fully loaded, it flies along happily down the gaosu.

It also comes with aluminum side boxes. These are fit with a custom made bracket. These were pricey and cost me 2500元.
    I've also added a bunch of other little gizmos for longer trips. It's got a great phone holder and Two USB ports that can charge your phone as you use it as a map.

It also has a cheap plastic topbox that has served us really well.

This bike cost me about 16000元。 (all included). I am hoping to get 7000元 for it.

It is fully legal and if you talk with me now, it can be yours, in your name, 100% legal. Before I leave Shandong, I need to do some paperwork in order to sell it in Kunming. If I get it all done before I leave, the bike will be simple to put in your name.

The bike still has about 20 months of registration left on it. That means, even if all we do is trade money, it will be legal for 20 months.
    1995 Suzuki Intruder (2005-Present){Canada}
    2003 Daelim Daystar (2011-2012){S. Korea}
    2014 Jialing 200 GY5A (2015-Present) {China}

2. #2 Re: Attn: Kunming Riders, Selling Jialing 230cc Dualsport with alum. sideboxes 
    Attached Images

3. #3 Re: Attn: Kunming Riders, Selling Jialing 230cc Dualsport with alum. sideboxes 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi I'm not from Kunming but I'm interested in the bike if u would be willing to ship it from kunming to Nanjing Jiangsu. I have a Honda steed 400 and a cfmoto 600 and this would be good addition as a touring bike. Plz we chat me if interested 18651607086. Cheers
    Pasha.

Quote Originally Posted by cryptographicide View Post
    Greetings,

I am planning a trip to Kunming. From Kunming, I'm going straight home to Canada. That means I want to sell the bike in Kunming.

If you live in kunming and want to buy a bike, I've got a great opportunity for you.

The bike is a JH 200GY-5A...meaningless, right? Here, have a link!! http://motor.newmotor.com.cn/JH200GY5A2317/

It is a Jialing, a reputable company out of Chongqing that has, in the past, held joint ventures with Honda.
    230cc.
    I've added a bigger front sprocket to give it a tiny bit more speed. Two people and fully loaded, it flies along happily down the gaosu.

It also comes with aluminum side boxes. These are fit with a custom made bracket. These were pricey and cost me 2500元.
    I've also added a bunch of other little gizmos for longer trips. It's got a great phone holder and Two USB ports that can charge your phone as you use it as a map.

It also has a cheap plastic topbox that has served us really well.

This bike cost me about 16000元。 (all included). I am hoping to get 7000元 for it.

It is fully legal and if you talk with me now, it can be yours, in your name, 100% legal. Before I leave Shandong, I need to do some paperwork in order to sell it in Kunming. If I get it all done before I leave, the bike will be simple to put in your name.

The bike still has about 20 months of registration left on it. That means, even if all we do is trade money, it will be legal for 20 months.

4. #4 Re: Attn: Kunming Riders, Selling Jialing 230cc Dualsport with alum. sideboxes 
    The bike is a 2014. I bought it about 16 months ago.

It currently has 15000 km on it. By the end of the trip, I'll be selling it with around 22000km.