Hi, has anyone had the same problems I have had with my bike

1)New Chain after 3000KM
2)New Injection and electric control unit after 3500KM
3)New Gear box, a baring cracked and opened up when the gearbox got warm.
4)Changed Fuel injection system to twin carbs following nemerous leaks in the system
5) Front Fork seals now been replaced 4 times
6) Bracket on fuel tank broke and lost a full tanl of fuel.
7) Side stand bracket broke off 100KM from home trailing the stand, had to tie up.
8) Second fuel leak from tank caused fire on top of gearbox
9) Had a new tank made with stronger brackets and vibration washers
10) Fuel pump stopped working, replaced with new one
11) Who would think of putting a maintenance required battery under the seat which takes 20 mins to get to to check acid levels, new maintenance free battery installed.
12) the space between the rear mudguard and the tyre contains the wiring for the rear stop light, this cable came loose from 2 clips fell onto the tyre and was shredded.
13) always adjusting the gear change rods due to wear.

I no longer have the bike, at 8500KM I had paid out more in maintenance than the bike cost me in the first place, so I stripped it down and scrapped it. I have to say this was the most unreliable, costly, and slowest motorcycle I have owned in my life. Considering it was advertised at 350CC I have had 125CC motorbikes with a higher top speed. (The actual CC is 320CC) The engine is much to small for the wieght of the bike. Regal Raptor have been advertising for over a couple of years now they have a new engine, but they obviously having problems with it, supposed to be 800cc, but it may be 775CC and advertised at 800CC whatever their main thing is to create a reliable bike that will at least do 10,000KM wiht little or very few problems. I now have a Honda 400CC a great bike i have just completed 5000KM and only spent on regular servicing and fuel