Hey guys,

So on a whim decided to go for a ride with Galenernest to the scenic spot miao feng shan.

Its a place he's been before so i was happy for him to take the lead and show me where to go.

It was somewhere around here:
miaofengshan.jpg

We found some nice trails off the beaten path and saw a cheap skii slope.

I was on my Shineray 250 dirt bike looking thing with dual sport tyres, and Galenernest on hist Honda cb190r. He could take the corners way faster than me because i was on dual sport tyres... which as i found out later...were not a good idea.
Sorry 1 picture is a little graphic.
IMG_20160618_124321.jpg
On the one area that doesn't have leather and hard rubber protection...how ironic

IMG_20160618_145521.jpg
My back wheel stepped out, tried to correct it whilst straightening, then braked again for a corner and it slid out the other way... and eventually i had to emergency brake but still slammed into the guard rail (steel cables) which prevents cars from going over the hillside. Saved the bike from sliding under... but at the cost of my pinkie

IMG_20160618_112430.jpg
At the miaofengshan gate.

IMG_20160618_120808.jpg
At the top of the drive

I would like to upload more photos, even of the bikes that took us there, and the actual view... but it won't let me.

I would highly recommend this drive, just don't be on dual sport tyres.

Also it was fairly close to beijing. The drive is not quite as engaging as many Huairou mountain roads, but it is arguably more beautiful