Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Xunliao Fun session 

Here's a video of me helping to start up and organise a automotive stunt show in huizhou, china. Testing the vehicles after i built and set them up.

All went well although the ZX6R did chuck me over the bars and rattle my cage pretty hard at one point, but that's all part of the fun.Hope you enjoy.

2. #2 Re: Xunliao Fun session 
    Also here is some pics from exploring the local area, i went back and forward a few times until it was all built and now generally stay here six months at a time.

Its a pretty nice area, sleepy fishy village in winter and exploding at the seams tourist spot in summer.

20160113_100947 by EL Sammo, on Flickr

20150416_140704(0) by EL Sammo, on Flickr

20140927_121706 by EL Sammo, on Flickr

3. #3 Re: Xunliao Fun session 
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Sammo View Post
    Also here is some pics from exploring the local area, i went back and forward a few times until it was all built and now generally stay here six months at a time.

Its a pretty nice area, sleepy fishy village in winter and exploding at the seams tourist spot in summer.

20160113_100947 by EL Sammo, on Flickr

20150416_140704(0) by EL Sammo, on Flickr

20140927_121706 by EL Sammo, on Flickr
    Hey man, first time I've logged into MCM in quite a while. So you are living/working at Xunliao? That's my wife's hometown (lucky for me, as I dread dealing with the in-laws if you know what I mean, haha) so it gives me a good excuse to get out and occupy myself while I'm there. Great riding BTW. A little too crazy for me now that I'm 40, have a newborn, and prefer staying alive and out of hospitals! What's your story? It's really a great area, xunliao, even for just cruising around the peninsula.

ThePope

4. #4 Re: Xunliao Fun session 
    Hi Pope

I'm here currently the stunt arena has shows on every night right through summer so just cruising along getting them done, is a great area i really like it here, i spend a lot of time out trail riding the local hills and a fair bit in a hammock on the roof.

If your'e in xunliao while i'm here and keen on a beer or some bbq animal parts give me a yell. Always have some spare 125s laying around if you want to go for a cruise during the day, shows generally on at 7 or 9pm so my days are free.