Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Hi all,

As I'm returning home to Germany soon, unfortunately I have to sell my beloved Benelli GS 600 with Beijing B Plate. I recently did the government inspection and got approval until 10/2017. Insurance is also valid for some time.

Bike is in a very good condition, engine and electronics are fine and in great condition. Everything works just fine.

Here some details for interested:

1. First date of Registration is 10/2013
    2. Production date is 06/2013 which means the version which doesn't have the overheating issue.
    3. Current mileage is around 14 000 km
    4. Bike is foiled in gunmetal grey by special foil worth 2500 RMB
    5. Race exhaust with great sound has been fitted (Leo Vince design) worth 3500 RMB. I see it as safety feature, since everybody can hear you ;-)
    6. Xenon headlight has been fitted for a much brighter view. Also a safety feature, since everybody can see you ;-) price 1500 RMB
    7. Rear and front wheel lifter included 500 RMB
    8. Bag for the fuel tank for transport 400 RMB
    9. Some other small stuff... Grease and so one.
    10. Bridgestone S20 tires (better grip and more sporty) fitted in good condition.

My asking price for the bike and all equipment is 29 000 RMB. Sure we can discuss a small price adjustment, but don't expect a charity price... Bike and the legal status are definitely worth the money.

You just need to sit on the bike and can start riding to Beijing mountain to have fun.

If you are interested you can contact me via PN.

Here some pictures....

Mailand or Madrid --> Main thing is Italy
    Bikes: In Germany Ducati Diavel AMG#259; China Benelli 600GS with Loud Pipes, since they save life's....

2. #2 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    C-Moto Regular
    Jackson Hole by GuYaJu, Yanqing county, Beijing. And sometimes west coast of Canada.
    pm sent
    Last edited by billeuze; 04-25-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Bike is sold!
    Mailand or Madrid --> Main thing is Italy
    Bikes: In Germany Ducati Diavel AMG#259; China Benelli 600GS with Loud Pipes, since they save life's....

4. #4 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    C-Moto Regular
    Jackson Hole by GuYaJu, Yanqing county, Beijing. And sometimes west coast of Canada.
    Yes, the bike now has a new home:
    mountains.jpg

In the mountains, where it belongs.

5. #5 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Sorry posted 2 times ??
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

6. #6 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Reading the post this bike sounds like a dream and a good buy ?

But as I post this the new owner "Bill"Is stuck in some out of way place in China trying to do his 12 mountain trip?
    The gear box lever inside the engine has broken ??
    I am trying to help Bill out now but it looks like his dream ride is at a end ?

What a shame for Bill and goes to prove MOST Chinese made bikes are shit ????
    I said most not all ......
    Bill has only clocked up 4000 km on the bike since he got it with a total of 18.000 km
    The TR-G has 47.000 km on the bike in 90 days and still looking good.

Sorry to hear the bad luck Bill.

Bill location now is

"I'm in a building now, no satellite signal to send location. It is WutaiShan Shanxi. Small town. "

His WeChat name is BillLeuze if a member is near Bill and can help the guy out please contact him.
    I am 1600 km away at the morment so I am just to far.
    Last edited by prince666; 09-28-2016 at 03:33 AM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

7. #7 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    C-Moto Regular
    I am working now on getting the bike shipped to a shop in Beijing
    In China: 2013 Benelli 600gs
    In Canada: 1980-'85 Shovester (under construction), 1983 kz440

8. #8 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Quote Originally Posted by billeuze View Post
    I am working now on getting the bike shipped to a shop in Beijing
    Good luck Bill hope it can be fix and back on the road for you to complete your epic ride mate.
    Try and take some pictures off the problem so other members with the same bike can see the problem Bill.

Message posted on Bill WeChat account ..

Just when you think you have the perfect bike????

"The transmission is stuck in high gear. The shifter mechanisms started to show problems 2 days ago, and on Wednesday a few times it would not shift down. Once when parked I tried for 15 minutes to find neutral (stupid computer locks out the starter until it's in neutral). Finally had to push start it in gear. Afterwards I could get shift again. Then at then of the day when I came down from the mountain, again it would not shift. This time, not only did not find neutral but is stuck in high gear. I could not even shift down to 3rd or 4rth gear. So I push started and drove it down hill to the hotel. This small town is in the middle of nowhere. No repair shops. And since there is a high likelihood, the engine has to be removed to get to the shifter forks, I didn't want to leave it in a small dirty local shop that probably doesn't have the expertise to handle it properly. The nearest city is 3 hours away, so if I have to transport it, why not go 5 hours to Beijing. We'll, it's now going to take 5 days, but it is on the way to Beijing through a logistics company. With more time I could have found a faster and maybe cheaper shipping method but, these things take time and the National Day Holiday is approaching fast. Of course during the holiday
    period I would get nothing done, and would be here without a hotel and all train tickets sold out, so I used the solution that was available. So, now I will wait at least a week until anyone can look at the bike. But seeing as it's the holiday, it would likely be a week anyway till someone looks at it."

It's just the way things are with Chinese bikes some are good some are ok and some are just a load of shit ?
    Last edited by prince666; 09-29-2016 at 12:11 AM.

9. #9 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    C-Moto Regular
    The bike is fixed now. It got a new clutch, new gear shifter shaft and selector drum
    In China: 2013 Benelli 600gs
    In Canada: 1980-'85 Shovester (under construction), 1983 kz440

10. #10 Re: Selling my fully legal Benelli GS600 with B Plate, nice mods 
    Great news Bill
    Hope to see you on the road in Sichuan.
    It's just a shame it's cost you nearly 30% of the oringal purchess price to get it all sorted out with only 4000km rode by you .
    And I see the seller has gone very very quite he would of still had the new post sent to his email address. ?
    Never did trust people from that part of the world ???

Bike is in a very good condition, engine and electronics are fine and in great condition. Everything works just fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast