Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 GPR Exhaust for CFMOTO 650NK - PROBLEM with GPR Product and Customer Service 
    C-Moto Noob
    I bought a new GHISA exhaust system for my CFMOTO 650NK from a GPR reseller in June 2016. However, I am unable to use it because the link pipe that was supplied with the exhaust kit was made for a Kawasaki ER6/Versys. I notified the seller as soon as I discovered the problem, sent various photos multiple times at his request and the seller tried working with GPR to correct the problem. After 6 weeks, the seller said he was unable to help me because his contact at GPR said the Kawasaki part was correct.

I then contacted GPR and sent photos to them showing the problem. After about 2 weeks, GPR offered a less than satisfactory solution and I suggested an acceptable solution which was to provide a correctly engineered link pipe. It's over a week and two emails later with no reply from GPR to my suggestion.

Since GPR is not responding, I am sharing my unsatisfactory experience with GPR products and customer service on Facebook and in as many forums and other places as possible for potential buyers review.

I do NOT recommend GPR products due to my unsatisfactory experience.

2. #2 Re: GPR Exhaust for CFMOTO 650NK - PROBLEM with GPR Product and Customer Service 
    C-Moto Regular
    That's strange because when I got the Scorpion Red Power muffler it was for the ER6/Versys and it fitted perfectly I only had to remove the horrendous bracket that held the 22 ton Cat , sounds like GPR have stuffed up here ? , good luck .
    Brian.
    Attached Images

3. #3 Re: GPR Exhaust for CFMOTO 650NK - PROBLEM with GPR Product and Customer Service 
    C-Moto Regular
    I have since fitted the red power on my wifes VTR250 , it sounds very nice and made a racebbox muffler for the 650nk.
    Attached Images