hi all,my mates grandson has a single seater offroad buggy that had snapped the conrod in the motor ( 7hp subaru generator style engine with a variator type transmission.i thought that id try something a little different & fit a 125cc pulse adrenaline engine that i happened to have sitting around on my garage floor ( for 5+ years ).anyway,remote gears sorted,clutch sorted,drive sorted,throttle linkage sorted & im pretty much down to electrics.from the motor i have 3 yellows going to the pulse adrenaline regulator,2 wires coming out of regulator,white/black stripe - i have run that to earth,red/black stripe - i have run that to the battery positive + ( i also fitted a zenner diode to the red/black so that the voltage cant travel back from the battery to regulator.that leaves a blue wire & a green wire from the cdi pick up & exciter coil ( which way around ?? ).my cdi has 4 wires, blk/yel, green, blk/red, black.any idea which cdi wires connect to what? & do i need to introduce a live ( + ) feed to the cdi.i have looked at a few diagrams,some through this site ( thank you ) but none seem to be clear enough for me to commit myself to & confidently hook up my cdi.any advice would be gratefully received.thanks in advance.